Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'New' Parlour in Old Market, Bristol  (Read 4899 times)

Offline Gas74

Just walked down West Street/Old Market and advertisement up for Cherrie's Massage on the site of where the old place (Adam and Eve?) was that closed down a few months ago. Saying opens 22/07. Now had very bad experience at the knocking shop that was at this location a couple of years ago (possibly my fault for going in on the way home from a night on the ale) where I got ripped off right left and centre. Not touting for it and doubt I will go along as not the most discrete place to get into in the world but thought might be of use to someone

Offline southcoastpunter

is this Bristol you are talking about or somewhere else?

remember the SW region goes from Bristol to Lands End to  swindon, Cheltenham, Salisbury and down to Bournemouth. It a BIG area so it would be useful if you put the town name in the heading!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 07:45:54 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline Gas74

Apologies you are quite right should have put Bristol on the title.

Offline Starship

I had noticed that Adam & Eve appeared to have been closed the last few times I travelled through Old Market. I’d only visited there about twice during my punting life and neither time was a particularly good experience so I didn’t particularly morn its doors closing. Still, it’s good to see that there’s still life in the old dog yet with another establishment opening. Maybe it’ll just be a reincarnation of the previous one, but it was sad to see only Central Massage left in the area that was once the epicentre of South West parlour punting.

Offline tommyw66

I know Adam and Eve's had a bad reputation, but I had several very happy punts there. On a good day they had some lovely girls working there.

Offline Suicune

Thanks for posting, this is interesting to know. It did take me by surprise to see that Adam and Eve's had closed when I walked through Old Market recently. The parlour was not a pleasant venue by any means, although I did have one surprisingly good punt with a Romanian girl there around eight years ago.

Even if the replacement parlour is going to be more of a budget option in the vein of its predecessor, I hope it changes gear somewhat and forgoes the temptation to use that loud, vulgar advertising and signage. Utterly repellant as a potential visitor on a main road, and doesn't lift the tone of the area.

Offline Colston36

Thanks for posting, this is interesting to know. It did take me by surprise to see that Adam and Eve's had closed when I walked through Old Market recently. The parlour was not a pleasant venue by any means, although I did have one surprisingly good punt with a Romanian girl there around eight years ago.

Even if the replacement parlour is going to be more of a budget option in the vein of its predecessor, I hope it changes gear somewhat and forgoes the temptation to use that loud, vulgar advertising and signage. Utterly repellant as a potential visitor on a main road, and doesn't lift the tone of the area.

Old Market has tone?

Offline Suicune

Old Market has tone?

Oh, it does, the Assembly Bakery is a very wholesome establishment. But nothing lifted the area like the closure of Blondies parlour.

(But yes, you're quite right.  :lol:)

Offline Starship

There was a girl who worked at Adam & Eve for a while who had previously worked at Central Massage. She was eastern European, but I’m not sure if she was Romanian, but could well have been. I saw her regularly for a number of years when she worked at Central Massage and went under the name of Maria and then latterly Ellis. Anyone else remember her?
When I briefly glanced at the new place as I drove through Old Market yesterday, I thought that it had more than a passing resemblance to Central Massage.
As for Blondies, I’d had many a good visit in there once upon a time with a younger girl who was bit on the plump side, but very sexy. I’m sorry it’s gone.

Offline Natedrake606

Took a walk to Old Market as in Bristol and was feeling well for a change. Was planning TOFTT and have a change from Victoria in Bath.  Placed look shut. Anybody spotted a telephone number, website or seen the place open yet?

Offline Suicune

Took a walk to Old Market as in Bristol and was feeling well for a change. Was planning TOFTT and have a change from Victoria in Bath.  Placed look shut. Anybody spotted a telephone number, website or seen the place open yet?

I walked past yesterday and saw the same. There was a poster stating that the opening date was 22/07, and that the parlour was refurbished and under new management. It's painted red now, but appears more understated than the parlour it replaced.

Offline southern punter

I went past last night and it looked open, but I wasnt brave enough to TOFTT sorry!

Offline markxj

Might investigate this place this weekend!

Offline tommyw66

Might investigate this place this weekend!

Did you get a chance to check it out?

Unfortunately I'm not able to get to Bristol at the moment otherwise I'd give it look. In spite it's many (many, many) faults, the old Adam and Eve was the venue for some of my best punts.

Offline Suicune

I intended to visit a few hours ago, but found the place closed. It's clearly in business now, though - a phone number and working hours are painted on the front. The parlour is closed on Mondays, and for the day shift on Sundays; there is also an interval of two hours on weekdays between the day and night shifts.

It looks much more subdued (in Old Market terms) than the establishment it replaced, but doesn't seem to bear any similarities to the other parlours in Bristol. I'll try again to visit in the coming week, if possible. Has anyone else had any experience yet?

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 02:04:40 pm by Suicune »

Offline Colston36

Oh, it does, the Assembly Bakery is a very wholesome establishment. But nothing lifted the area like the closure of Blondies parlour.

(But yes, you're quite right.  :lol:)

I'm pissed off that the Cider Bar has closed. Nobody could accuse them of any pretense of tone.

Offline bristolnick

I intended to visit a few hours ago, but found the place closed. It's clearly in business now, though - a phone number and working hours are painted on the front. The parlour is closed on Mondays, and for the day shift on Sundays; there is also an interval of two hours on weekdays between the day and night shifts.

It looks much more subdued (in Old Market terms) than the establishment it replaced, but doesn't seem to bear any similarities to the other parlours in Bristol. I'll try again to visit in the coming week, if possible. Has anyone else had any experience yet?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Good old Bristol and its cheap DIY shop fronts

Offline Natedrake606

Gonna be in Bristol for a couple of Days this week. Anybody been here yet. Just phoned up and got an answer *forgot they are supposed to be closed today*

Was given prices of £45 half hour £90 hour.

Offline Bristolguy

I went in couple of Saturdays ago was the same girl from when it was Adam and Eve not my type so left so maybe new name but same staff

Offline Natedrake606

I went in couple of Saturdays ago was the same girl from when it was Adam and Eve not my type so left so maybe new name but same staff

What's she like please. Might be my type.

Offline Bristolguy

Mid 30s at a guess Eastern European size 14 give or take dark hair everyone’s different but imagine most would be disappointed in her looks but maybe she could provide a good service just wasn’t for me

Offline tommyw66

With the old Adam and Eve's I used to find it was worth trying to find if there were any other girls working. The last time I went a scary heavily tattooed girl  at reception insisted she was the only girl available, but another woman appeared in the corridor leading to the bedrooms and beconned me to follow her, which did not go down well with the first girl.

I had to endure a protracted argument between the two of them but eventually I managed to accompany the second girl to her room and had an excellent session with her.

This was before the lockdown though, so no idea if they still have as many girls working there now.