Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Finding out if you have bad reviews  (Read 1828 times)

Online Southernbloke

Hi guys. I have good feedback on AW but I am encountering a lot of problems trying to set up meetings with SPs . So my question is how do you find out if you are on some kind of don’t see list?
I haven’t fallen out with anyone as far as I know

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
As far as I'm aware AW no longer have any sort of warnings list, if you have been reported on ClientEye or UglyMugs you can't find out, you may be able to see any posts about you on SAAFE.

Online Billy no mates

SP’s, I imagine, get a lot of messages through AW, so it may just be your messaging gets lost in the mass of requests.

You could type your punting phone number, minus the last two digits into the saafe search box and see if it gets a hit on that website.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 08:21:40 am by Billy no mates »

Online Southernbloke

SP’s, I imagine, get a lot of messages through AW, so it may just be your messaging gets lost in the mass of requests.

You could type your punting phone number, minus the last two digits into the saafe search box and see if it gets a hit on that website.

Much obliged 👍

Online Southernbloke

Nothing came up on saafe . All the girls I contact must be busy.

Offline globewindsailor

Does it affect any comms with regulars?

Only other thing I can think is the AW alias feature SPs can see. If you have 2nd AW account with bad feedback or even just it's existence it can put them off(maybe). If you log into both from the same browser the websites cookies will pick up on both accounts and display them to the SP.

Probably like said they're busy.

Online RandomGuy99

You can't.

Unfortunately sometimes SPs react badly to reviews on here and will report you.

It happens. Life goes on.

You can always get a new SIM to get a new number.

Online Southernbloke

Does it affect any comms with regulars?

Only other thing I can think is the AW alias feature SPs can see. If you have 2nd AW account with bad feedback or even just it's existence it can put them off(maybe). If you log into both from the same browser the websites cookies will pick up on both accounts and display them to the SP.

Probably like said they're busy.

Yes a couple of girls I have seen before have either ignored me or have refused to see me again but not given me a reason.
Still not to worry moving on

Online RandomGuy99

Yes a couple of girls I have seen before have either ignored me or have refused to see me again but not given me a reason.
Still not to worry moving on
So they actually said they wouldn't see you again?

Perhaps they found out you were a member on here?

Some SPs don't like this site and if they find out you're a member they'll block you even if you have seen them many times and written a positive review of them.

Plenty more SPs out there.

Life goes on.

Online Southernbloke

So they actually said they wouldn't see you again?

Perhaps they found out you were a member on here?

Some SPs don't like this site and if they find out you're a member they'll block you even if you have seen them many times and written a positive review of them.

Plenty more SPs out there.

Life goes on.

You might be right about that. Not particularly fussed either way but sometimes just would like to know if there is a particular reason or if you guys are experiencing any similar issues.
Changing my phone number is probably a good idea, I normally change it every 18 months anyway
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 11:49:33 am by Southernbloke »

Online RandomGuy99

You'll probably never know why you got the bad feedback.

I think in these situations we all assess our behaviour to try to find the reason for being blocked and you'd ideally like to know why, so you can learn if you did something wrong. It's natural that you might want to ask them why you've been blocked. SPs won't want to get into an argument about it and their decision is final, so they may not want to tell you the reason. Once an SP has made such a decision you're not going to convince them to see you again and even if you did the issue would always be lingering in the background making you and the SP uneasy. Sometimes it is difficult to fathom the reason for being blocked as the business relationship between you and the SP might have been going well.  Sometimes factors not related to your business relationship with the SP may cause the decision, so it can be confusing.  It is best to learn from the experience and move on. 

SPs are entitled to see the SSs they want to see. SPs won't always want to explain their reasons. Respect that.

Move on.  Get a new number and see some new SPs.

Offline Maak

The popular girls tend to be over booked, they will only respond if business goes quiet

Offline s0whatsnew?

Its not just the number you have to change, its also the phone itself.  The reason is that phones/ computers  'talk'  to each other and exchange their identities with each other  (and also the ISP providers)    irrespective of the number/sim card.  More ppl get caught out by this than any other way.  ALL info gets stored and cookie-fied / filed ready to catch you out.