Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KatieMeets York  (Read 1054 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6441209) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline cjm999

External Link/Members Only

I saw this WG pop up in the York area the other day and fired off a text to enquire availability, said she was free within the hour so off I set. Address given was in the Dunnington area of York. Got a text a few minutes after setting off saying that she required payment upfront by bank transfer or Adultwork credits. I politely declined and said I had the cash on me and was en-route, but she said something about her own security and bad experiences in the past, I  obviously smelled a rat. I had an inkling that she had been active on AW before with a name something-squirts, so did a search on here and found many a thread that she's been pulling this scam for quite a while, and in plenty of other areas aside from Yorkshire. So, just wanted to give a heads up for others to avoid this one!

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Nice one mate. Amazing set of norks on her. Hopefully your next punt is a success!!

Offline KerachiDope

Thanks the warning and detective work.

I had an inkling that she had been active on AW before with a name something-squirts, so did a search on here and found many a thread that she's been pulling this scam for quite a while, and in plenty of other areas aside from Yorkshire. So, just wanted to give a heads up for others to avoid this one!
Link to her other negative review as “Amazing-Anna-Squirts”:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=313975.msg3279027#msg3279027
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 12:00:34 pm by KerachiDope »