Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Sophie  (Read 919 times)

21 review(s) for scottish.sophie (19 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jock D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall £50 30mins

Sophie has been on my must see list for a good few months now, but I have only just got round to actually meeting up with her this week. Comms once established were good, initial phone call then texts. I saw her at her flat which is located in a quiet residential street not far from Maryhill train station, no safety or parking issues for those of you not familiar with Glasgow. I arrived 10 mins early and text to let her know, but I didn't get the flat number until bang on the appointment time. The flat itself is clean with good facilities, I didn't need to use the shower but I checked out the bathroom anyway.

Sophie greeted me at the door in her matching bra & panties with accompanying stockings & sussies  : cool: very nice. She is certainly not drop dead gorgeous, but I would say she is attractive and was a bit taller than I was expecting with her high heels on. Age wise I'd say she is probably mid 30's and she has a good womanly(curves in the right places) body. Unlike some other reviewers, I also found her to be quite friendly and had no problem chatting before and after the main event.

After paperwork and drink was sorted, lay on the bed and had a fairly brief massage, of the light and sensual variety with some good use of her fingernails, during which she asked me what I liked, told her oral and some rimming. After a bit of teasing of the tackle she asked me to turnover, and went straight for my cock and balls with her tongue, pulled her her up for some kissing started light then a bit of FK but never escalated to DFK. She then returned her oral task in hand, which consisted of some fairly brief and light rimming, followed by some highly impressive tongue and mouth work, varying the technique on my cock and balls until I shared my load over her face and my own belly.

All in all very satisfying and good value for money at £50, however, I was out of the flat in exactly 25mins.