Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: she’ll take care of you  (Read 600 times)

Offline Nurra

External Link/Members Only

30 mins for £70 . Did everything on her likes list with enthusiasm . Only con is that she is based a bit far out the way .

Offline advanced

30 mins for £70 . Did everything on her likes list with enthusiasm . Only con is that she is based a bit far out the way .

Everything ? even cross dressing  ? :lol:

Offline texmex

So why did you post this grand review after 2 years on here? :bomb:

Offline PLeisure

Is it some kind of Specials night for retards, or something  :unknown:

FlyingBreadMan

Is it some kind of Specials night for retards, or something  :unknown:

Wonder if he/she is from far west London, where planes land and fly, and cars race through - never daring to stop...

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
including lactating, Sybian & Machine Sex and female Ejaculation

i bet u she doesnt do/ have any of those 3  :rolleyes:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline LLPunting

Wonder if he/she is from far west London, where planes land and fly, and cars race through - never daring to stop...

Have you been playing with your Hot Wheels collection tonight?

Offline LLPunting

You did ALL those things in 30 mins?

I'm calling you a liar.

Or perhaps you'd like to clarify which services you actually enjoyed with her?  Better still post the video.

Sadly I have to concur a little with ER as I saw no sign of a Sybian when I met Katrina.

Oh and OP, perhaps do something really useful like ask the Admins to add her name and location to the subject of your "review"
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 12:37:59 am by LLPunting »

Offline maybe

everything ... ^_^

Offline Nosto

:dash:

:dash:

Offline BRB22

You can’t do all that in one session

Offline magnetico

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

FFS, I know you have to post now to be able to read threads, but a little more detail if your going to post a review