Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anybody seen Gloria Glam of Manchester?  (Read 1633 times)

Offline flash1965

Hi, In Manchester soon and been looking at what’s available ,Gloria Glam has piqued my attention but something doesn’t add up, been on AW since Oct 2013 but no reviews on UKP, I thought an attractive big breasted MILF would have some feedback as I know from reading post in NW section that this type appeals to certain members. Has she changed names or something?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline cueball

Well, her feedback checks out ok, some of her punters have feedback from lasses I've seen.

She's not cheap at 130 on the hour though, in my opinion it takes a good milf to command that rate.

jikthesik

Offline bigmc

Well, her feedback checks out ok, some of her punters have feedback from lasses I've seen.

She's not cheap at 130 on the hour though, in my opinion it takes a good milf to command that rate.

Says £140 hr now

Offline cueball

Says £140 hr now

Yeah, I've noticed, another bugger trying to creep up the prices, another one off my list to boot

Offline Daveboygreen50

I have seen her,

I would say she is a good looking Milf and her pictures are fairly accurate. No problems with the booking. Service wise I would say is vanilla, ok but nothing exceptional. When I saw her she charged £150 for 1.5 hours, so her prices have gone up significantly.

knight5648

I have seen her,

I would say she is a good looking Milf and her pictures are fairly accurate. No problems with the booking. Service wise I would say is vanilla, ok but nothing exceptional. When I saw her she charged £150 for 1.5 hours, so her prices have gone up significantly.

+1

(I saw her for an hour about six months ago, can't remember cost, just about recall the meet)

Offline threechilliman

+1

(I saw her for an hour about six months ago, can't remember cost, just about recall the meet)

How does she compare to Zoe??

tcm

Offline Daveboygreen50

In the looks department I would say she is better looking, service wise I would say she is a likeable lass but not as raunchy as Zoe. I had a good time but have no plans to make a return trip.