Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anybody tried Passions?  (Read 610 times)

lancspunter

Just wondering if anybody has tried External Link/Members Only - they advertise regularly in the MEN. Cannot see anything on here about the place. Website is pretty basic and has very little information. . I ask because it is just round the corner from where I am staying - I know that Picc Selecta is a short walk away but am just curious. Thanks in advance.

fattim

Been twice recently. 2 or 3 times a year ago. More discreet entrance than Piccadilly and has showers in the room which is another aadvantage over pica. Seems mainly foreign girls, had a good service recently from Nicky. Totally hit and miss which girls are working though,  for example go one friday and the friday after its 2 different girls. At £35 you can't argue but there are better places in the city centre.

lancspunter

Thanks fattim ... I gave them a call and it turns out they are owned by the same as Tropical Palms and rotate the girls at random between the two places. Didn't have a great time at TP so will give it a miss.

lancspunter

Update - It is literally a 2 minute walk from where I am staying, so popped in for an afternoon punt, and at £35 all in you can't grumble. I have phoned a few times and got the usual tale of girls being Bulgarian or Italian or Spanish or Thai, but this time one was English -  Angel - if she IS the girl on the out of date website then she is definitely not a 6-8 32b girl ... but she is actually really down to Earth and good fun to be with.

I am no expert on actual sizes but I would say size 14/16 with 38dd. Really quite attractive, but what I liked about her was her how natural she was. Chatty and dirty as fuck - really open and honest. Said she works at TP a couple of times a week but puts in one shift here. Not going to bother with the whole review thing - it was a £35 x 30 minute all inclusive - but no OWO, fingering, kissing etc - If you want that then pay more and head for SS.