Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Harperr1992 (AW) Manchester & Liverpool - Any info???  (Read 3321 times)

Offline Kool Keef

Noticed this one on AW over the last couple of days & her pictures had my cock twitching.
My top end at 150 notes for the hr, she wants £100 for hh btw.

Anyone got any Intel on her or the pimps she works for, think she's usually based in Liverpool.

External Link/Members Only

Offline zyed

I have cammed with her before and she is a stunner. She said that she usually tours and has been for a year.  On the bright side, she is very submissive.

Offline Kool Keef

I have cammed with her before and she is a stunner. She said that she usually tours and has been for a year.  On the bright side, she is very submissive.

Had comms with her, £150 an hr, I asked if 2 pops were ok, she didn't seem up for that & likes to have a drink & get to know the punter.  :rolleyes:
I asked if the getting to know each other part came out of the hr I was paying her £150 for.
She didn't answer so I'm guessing it does.. :sarcastic:
I got the impression an hr booking would consist of a good portion of having a drink & 'getting to know one another'  (lol) before they'd be some sex with 1 pop.
Got the impression she's wants the dough but doesn't wanna put too much effort in which translates as a shit punt to me.
I might be wrong but whatever.
Onto the next one!

Offline Licking Lizard

Had comms with her, £150 an hr, I asked if 2 pops were ok, she didn't seem up for that & likes to have a drink & get to know the punter.  :rolleyes:
I asked if the getting to know each other part came out of the hr I was paying her £150 for.
She didn't answer so I'm guessing it does.. :sarcastic:
I got the impression an hr booking would consist of a good portion of having a drink & 'getting to know one another'  (lol) before they'd be some sex with 1 pop.
Got the impression she's wants the dough but doesn't wanna put too much effort in which translates as a shit punt to me.
I might be wrong but whatever.
Onto the next one!

Yup, that's a pretty reasonable assumption.

It could be that talking 'money' is uncomfortable for her and you'd still have a memorable time but for £150, I'd want my expectations clarified, not optional based upon chemistry.

Offline Kool Keef

Yup, that's a pretty reasonable assumption.

It could be that talking 'money' is uncomfortable for her and you'd still have a memorable time but for £150, I'd want my expectations clarified, not optional based upon chemistry.

Might be wrong but it sounded like a time wasting tactic to me.
Either way at 150 notes I ain't TOFTT to find out.

No doubt I'd have to pay for the bottle of wine she'd be drinking on my paid for time as well  :sarcastic:

Offline lewisjones23

looks like she takes a clever photo

suspect she is a bit bigger / fatter than displayed

Online OakTree

looks like she takes a clever photo

suspect she is a bit bigger / fatter than displayed

Yep, no side on shots and lots of pushing the hips back while leaning forward.

Offline Everton123

Blow n go today to test water as was worried with her being in moss side to my surprise it was heaven was greeted by fittest woman I've ever clapped eyes on short hair wearing white tracky onto couch paid 50 notes unzipped she got them  tits out fuck me there amazing sucked me off then cum all over them bad boys extended the booking but didn't charge me I fucked her for around 20 mins and came all in her hair would I go back hell yes like a rat up a drainpipe she will fuckin bankrupt me don't  think I'll see any other girls she perfect
Banned reason: Picking fights + contributed feck all in 3 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Kool Keef

Blow n go today to test water as was worried with her being in moss side to my surprise it was heaven was greeted by fittest woman I've ever clapped eyes on short hair wearing white tracky onto couch paid 50 notes unzipped she got them  tits out fuck me there amazing sucked me off then cum all over them bad boys extended the booking but didn't charge me I fucked her for around 20 mins and came all in her hair would I go back hell yes like a rat up a drainpipe she will fuckin bankrupt me don't  think I'll see any other girls she perfect

So to be clear, you paid 50 quid for a blow n go, she gave you a BJ & you popped on her tits, she then let you shag her for 20 mins for no extra charge & you popped for a second time in her hair?
Is that right?

Offline Moby Dick

So to be clear, you paid 50 quid for a blow n go, she gave you a BJ & you popped on her tits, she then let you shag her for 20 mins for no extra charge & you popped for a second time in her hair?
Is that right?
And he CBA to do a proper review

Offline Kool Keef

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Is that right?

I need what this joker has for breakfast if its true....

Very odd post, if it's true then your gloating is a bit cuntish and i doubt the WG will be happy about you telling the world of you owt for nowt.....or its the lady herself self promoting  due to hard times a head maybe  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 04:58:00 pm by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »

Offline Kool Keef

Very odd post, if it's true then your gloating is a bit cuntish and i doubt the WG will be happy about you telling the world of you owt for nowt.....or its the lady herself self promoting  due to hard times a head maybe  :unknown:

+1

Offline Moby Dick

:unknown:

But I’d be happy if £50 for two pops becomes the norm.
(Takes me an hour to pop once  :sarcastic:)

:unknown:

But I’d be happy if £50 for two pops becomes the norm.
(Takes me an hour to pop once  :sarcastic:)

Oh id be happy, but some things are best kept a secret, but im not suggesting not to review by that comment, more the gloaty-ness of it
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 05:19:56 pm by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »

Online OakTree

Everton123 sounds like a dreamer.

Offered to extend the booking but she didn't charge him? Yeah right, like that's ever happened.

It sounds more like and advert than a real experience.

Offline Moby Dick

Everton123 sounds like a dreamer.

Offered to extend the booking but she didn't charge him? Yeah right, like that's ever happened.

It sounds more like and advert than a real experience.
I thought that, but these are strange times.
Lots of WG still working, but a lot of punters stuck at home or worrying about their jobs.
Slow day, no messages, no calls, no one waiting, punter with a little dick, does no harm to give him some extra time so he comes back next week.

Edit : she might not be happy because anyone reading this will expect/haggle the same, but then she might just be grateful for any biz.  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 05:33:38 pm by Moby Dick »

Offline Kool Keef

Oh id be happy, but some things are best kept a secret, but im not suggesting not to review by that comment, more the gloaty-ness of it

If his post is to be taken at face value the WG must have liked him a lot to give him the full sex freebie  on a BnG first visit, wonder how she'll feel about him when she finds out he blabbed his mouth at the first opportunity?  :sarcastic:

Offline Everton123

This girl is fit as fuck nearly as fit as big it's Amber from Sandy's everyone knows her anyway went for blow n go but wished instantly I could her my mistake sucked me of in a pink tracky with massive tits hanging out and come all over them badboy soon as covid19 fucks off I'm going seeing her GNA fuk her senseless can't wait

Offline blackburnian

This girl is fit as fuck nearly as fit as big it's Amber from Sandy's everyone knows her anyway went for blow n go but wished instantly I could her my mistake sucked me of in a pink tracky with massive tits hanging out and come all over them badboy soon as covid19 fucks off I'm going seeing her GNA fuk her senseless can't wait

Good to see you've been so busy punting and feeding your reviews back to us , thanks for your valuable contributions since 2017............ :bomb:

Bb

Offline usroads

You certainly do get around Everton... or not   :unknown:

Offline johnny34

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline spiralnotebook

Could someone translate please.

Actually no please don`t .

Offline Everton123

You getting mixed up pal I never wrote the tested the water review u tosspot

Offline Everton123

Offline Everton123

Noticed this one on AW over the last couple of days & her pictures had my cock twitching.
My top end at 150 notes for the hr, she wants £100 for hh btw.

Anyone got any Intel on her or the pimps she works for, think she's usually based in Liverpool.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Kool Keef

Could someone translate please.

Actually no please don`t .

Don't know what the hell he's going on about.  :crazy:
He must have been on the Domestos when he wrote that shite
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 09:56:32 am by Kool Keef »

Hard to follow, but how i read it all is in one breath he went for a B&G and got a free upgrade, then in the next statement he wished he'd fucked her, so as soon as cv19 is over he's gonna fuck her senseless but she did suck him off in a pink towie esc tracksuit with her large bussom swinging about, possible on his mum an dad's driveway in Bolton

The diaries of a fantasist :crazy: i might pitch this idea to ITV, KK ill get you a part, you can be the on set fluffer  :D

Must dash, off to get a life! Everton said!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 10:06:20 am by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »

Offline Kool Keef

Hard to follow, but how i read it all is in one breath he went for a B&G and got a free upgrade, then in the next statement he wished he'd fucked her, so as soon as cv19 is over he's gonna fuck her senseless but she did suck him off in a pink towie esc tracksuit with her large bussom swinging about, possible on his mum an dad's driveway in Bolton

The diaries of a fantasist :crazy: i might pitch this idea to ITV, KK ill get you a part, you can be the on set fluffer  :D

Must dash, off to get a life! Everton said!

Tracky seems to have changed colours as well, white then pink  :unknown:

Thanks for the fluffer 'offer' btw ET but I'd rather drink bleach.   :sarcastic:

Offline Bobbins1973

Bid on a reverse booking of mine in Manchester when she 1st started and when I went to accept wanted to change her bid as she was unaware of the arrangement (was overnight)
Tried to communicate on WA but it was going nowhere and didn’t seem to know what she wanted which was a little unrealistic coming from Liverpool