Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EbonyOliviaRose - Glasgow  (Read 3009 times)

15 review(s) for EbonyOliviaRose (9 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline HumphryB

External Link/Members Only

1Hour @ £140

Met Olivia about a month ago in Glasgow. I'm quite into black chicks now and then, preferably British though and her profile had been on my radar as she seems to tour Glasgow fairly often.

Made contact by call when her number was shown and could view her upcoming availability in Scotland. Answered straight away and a brief chat confirmed she was legit and good to meet at requested time. Had to make AW booking request to lock it in though which I'm cool with. Confirmed on the morning of with a text and later in the day she sent her location.

Olivia was staying in what I assume was some sort of student flats in the city centre, new built, with secure access (on each floor too) which I found a bit frustrating cause a had to hang about waiting a few minutes with people coming and going. But that's probly a confidence thing for me and should try harder to look like a belong in those scenarios. 

On entering, with the usual behind the door stuff I was very impressed. Curvy with a big ass but no fat. Big diddies not pert but not saggy either. She's an attractive woman with a pretty face, nice smile. Bit of a cockney/Londoner accent which I quite like. Nice lingerie. Pics on her profile are her I would say.
The flat itself was clean and tidy if a little small.

I'd requested a  dirty GFE meet and she delivered. OWO, good skills. RO which she seemed to get into. Bit of doggy and she rode me quite enthusiastically rubbing her tits in my face while telling me to make her cum. Totally loved it. And that was only round 1. More of the same was on the cards with some chat in between. She's a funny and friendly girl.

A very positive meet in my books, OWO, CIM and a bit of rimming on her really tick the boxes for me. If I was to note any negatives it would be no FK. Which is fine as it's at discretion and I didn't push for it when I sensed the flow of the meet. Also pretty sure she has a touring partner in premises(doesn't bother me and no comings and goings during our meet) going by the chat. £140 is at the upper end of where I limit myself and I'd say that Olivia can deliver on what I'm looking for at that.

Will probly book again if she's back up here. Def on the list of top punts to be repeated. Left a happy man.  :D