Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Moniquesweet88 - Aberdeen  (Read 1313 times)

20 review(s) for LOVELY_M.O.N.I.C.A (16 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

jack_tyler

This girl is really nice, the pictures have been slightly touched up I would say but still pretty and a nice body.

Booked for 30 min.

Started with some FK then on to some OWO.

Rubber on, tried a few different positions till I released my load.

Proper GFE, I'd definitely go back!

godwulf7

Nice one TOFTT, JT.  I saw her, and she looks the business.  What held me back was that 'R' word in the profile.  Some of the very best WGs I have ever seen have been Romanian, but the other 80%+ were not, so I tend to hold back sometimes.  May well indulge now.... 👍

Macattak

Decent review jack, notice she's got A-levels at discretion anything to report did you give it a go, or knocked back with you're too big routine. Might give her a go if the shit pipe's on offer

Offline tazman1002001

This girl is really nice, the pictures have been slightly touched up I would say but still pretty and a nice body.

Booked for 30 min.

Started with some FK then on to some OWO.

Rubber on, tried a few different positions till I released my load.

Proper GFE, I'd definitely go back!

She looks good, what part of her pics are touched up as her body looks good?

Also what are her tits and nipples like?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

jack_tyler

Decent review jack, notice she's got A-levels at discretion anything to report did you give it a go, or knocked back with you're too big routine. Might give her a go if the shit pipe's on offer

So actually I asked her about that on phone she said depends on the size.
I went without it at the start of the meeting but then got tempted to get into that bumhole as it was too difficult to resist tbh. She said too big, then not this time bla bla bla. To be honest I didn't push for it and I think the girl was quite enjoying her time so didn't try after all. I think I would have git if i insisted a bit more.

Might go back for that though haha cause it looked delicious

jack_tyler

She looks good, what part of her pics are touched up as her body looks good?

Also what are her tits and nipples like?

The face a wee bit but that's all, nothing to worry about though.

Body is really nice, boobs are good, think it's natural and good shape, don't know about the nipples im not into that kind of details

jack_tyler

Nice one TOFTT, JT.  I saw her, and she looks the business.  What held me back was that 'R' word in the profile.  Some of the very best WGs I have ever seen have been Romanian, but the other 80%+ were not, so I tend to hold back sometimes.  May well indulge now.... 👍

Yeah I see what you mean. Problem is that 90% of the girls are romanian here, so if you discard them you don't have many options. This one is a really nice person though, quite friendly and chatty, just nice !!