Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Sweet Stephanie - Colchester  (Read 1509 times)

1 review(s) for your Sweet Stephanie (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bikermole

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Made a 30 minute booking last night at £60.

First negative was just how hard it was to contact her. I sent several emails through AW and none were read, even though she had been online.
Booking was eventually made through text.

Her flat is in a decent area of Colchester, however the only parking available was at B&Q, a short distance away. The flat is shared with other WG's as I could hear movement and coughing. Was shown to a room with a double bed and an en suite.

The biggest positive was the girl herself - she was stunning, with decent sized tits and a slim figure. Definitely the girl in the pictures, but her age is incorrect on her profile. Its listed as 18, but she told me she was 20. Decent sense of humour though as she joked a bit before gettign down to buisness.

I was asked how long I wanted and paid up front. She dissapeared briefly before returning.

There was no kissing, and definitely no intimacy. GFE? yeah right!

After being told to lay on the bed she gave a decent HJ but OWO was never offered, and her OW skills left a lot to be desired. I tried to finger her but was told to stop.

Sex started with her on top, and it was basic up and down stuff that didn't really do it for me. After declaring that she was tired, we changed to missionary where she just lay there looking bored, no matter how hard I went!

I eventually popped in the condom, and she jumped up to grab a baby wipe to remove it, and without saying anything, jumped straight into the shower, after which she hurried me out the door with just a kiss on the cheek.

All in all, as gorgeous as she was, I wont be going back. For £60 for 30 minutes, I have had much better from EE girls. On that note, while she was foreign, I'm more inclined to say that she was spainish or italian. She spoke in her native tongue when I touched her with my cold hands, and it deinitely wasn't eastern european dialect.

Positive

Stunning girl

Sense of humor

Negative

No kissing

Said no to services listed on her profile

Hard to contact

Basic sex

Very rushed service.

Offline socks

A sad tale mate but thanks for the TOFTT. I've met a couple of stunners as she undoubtedly is, to be otherwise equally disappointed. In these circumstances all you can do is console yourself with looking at her pictures and being able to tell yourself that you've fucked her - especially that one of her in doggy pose! Better though if you can get it done in a 15 minute quickie! I saw a girl called Alesia in Norwich a couple of years back,who was a crap shag but was fucking gorgeous. It's more fun to look at her photos and have a wank, than the actual fucking of her was :lol:

Offline itk

A sad tale mate but thanks for the TOFTT. I've met a couple of stunners as she undoubtedly is, to be otherwise equally disappointed. In these circumstances all you can do is console yourself with looking at her pictures and being able to tell yourself that you've fucked her - especially that one of her in doggy pose! Better though if you can get it done in a 15 minute quickie! I saw a girl called Alesia in Norwich a couple of years back,who was a crap shag but was fucking gorgeous. It's more fun to look at her photos and have a wank, than the actual fucking of her was :lol:

I look at the pics of Zara White and think the same.  :D

Offline socks

Spot on, same syndrome at work with her. Pity there's no face pics :unknown:

Neal69

Thanks for the review Biker.

Sorry you had to TOFTT

But as the others say at least you can console yourself that you fucked a real looker.

Any reviews around this area are always welcome.

IT861

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Made a 30 minute booking last night at £60.

First negative was just how hard it was to contact her. I sent several emails through AW and none were read, even though she had been online.
Booking was eventually made through text.

Her flat is in a decent area of Colchester, however the only parking available was at B&Q, a short distance away. The flat is shared with other WG's as I could hear movement and coughing. Was shown to a room with a double bed and an en suite.

The biggest positive was the girl herself - she was stunning, with decent sized tits and a slim figure. Definitely the girl in the pictures, but her age is incorrect on her profile. Its listed as 18, but she told me she was 20. Decent sense of humour though as she joked a bit before gettign down to buisness.

I was asked how long I wanted and paid up front. She dissapeared briefly before returning.

There was no kissing, and definitely no intimacy. GFE? yeah right!

After being told to lay on the bed she gave a decent HJ but OWO was never offered, and her OW skills left a lot to be desired. I tried to finger her but was told to stop.

Sex started with her on top, and it was basic up and down stuff that didn't really do it for me. After declaring that she was tired, we changed to missionary where she just lay there looking bored, no matter how hard I went!

I eventually popped in the condom, and she jumped up to grab a baby wipe to remove it, and without saying anything, jumped straight into the shower, after which she hurried me out the door with just a kiss on the cheek.

All in all, as gorgeous as she was, I wont be going back. For £60 for 30 minutes, I have had much better from EE girls. On that note, while she was foreign, I'm more inclined to say that she was spainish or italian. She spoke in her native tongue when I touched her with my cold hands, and it deinitely wasn't eastern european dialect.

Positive

Stunning girl

Sense of humor

Negative

No kissing

Said no to services listed on her profile

Hard to contact

Basic sex

Very rushed service.

Heard they bait and switch the girls and one off them is even inside now!!