Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CameltoePussy (Apsley, Hemel Hempstead)  (Read 2567 times)

12 review(s) for CameltoePussy (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JoeyRamone

Finally got round to ticking one off my bucket-list, and visited the positively reviewed CameltoePussy

Link - External Link/Members Only

Location - Apsley, HP3 (private flat)

Type of meeting - Incall

Price paid / time spent - £80 / 30 mins

Summary - If you've seen my thread asking about girls with big lips and/or clits, you'll know I've been looking for a girl to punt with one or both of the above. Angelica, aka CameltoePussy, fit the bill so I finally got round to taking a trip over to Hemel Hempstead this afternoon to check out her clit. I tried last week with a late-notice (on the day) text but didn't get a reply, so I sent her a message on AW to check her availability for this week, and she got back to me saying it should be fine, so I put in a booking request. I messaged her yesterday to check we were on, and she confirmed we were. Called her this morning for the details, no answer so I followed it up with a text. She replied (a little while later) with the details so I set off and text her when I arrived. She asked me to call her and walked me through the directions to her place, which is off a main road but has a private entrance. Once in her flat it's comfortable and spacious enough for what we need. A glass of water already waiting on the table for me, and a shower was offered (didn't partake, I showered before I came, so can't comment on how good it is)

Angelica herself is a short (5'4 I think she said) but perfectly formed little package. True to her word she does have a camel toe pussy, and what a lovely pussy it is. She says she's Brazilian, and I'd have no reason to doubt her. She has a fabulous bum, and whilst enhanced, her tits look great (with really nice nipples). Pretty face, very nice body. She's friendly and funny, and immediately starts with dirty-talk and gets you going.

Services, lots of oral both ways, individually and 69, and of course lots of me focussing on her clit, which rose to the occasion very nicely. It's a great clit, stands up nicely when it's erect; it pops out the hood and sticks out prominently. She is, naturally, very receptive to stimulation, loves your month and tongue on her clit and in her pussy, and definitely enjoys her asshole being rimmed. Although she doesn't do anal, she grabbed a toy (from a few already out and ready) and stuffed it up her butt, while I went to town on her clit. Finally we went for sex, her on top (my choice) and she rode me nicely, speeding up and slowing down til I blew in the bag.

Conclusion - Excellent punt I thought - if you're a big-clit guy it's a no-brainer, but even if you're not, she's a good punt. Very enjoyable half hour (full time given and no rush-out). She's chatty and friendly, and good fun to be with.

Return? - She's not the closest for me, so I won't be revisiting regularly, but I'm sure I'll be back again.

Rating - Positive.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline radioman33

Looking at other reviews her oral is decent aswell,be worth seeing her just for a good half hour of licking her out and munching on her clit.

Offline WAY-WARD

She offered me anal at no extra charge but I think I'd cum already and couldn't stay hard enough to get it in. She's a lovely lady though and a good laugh.

Offline unclepokey

She offered me anal at no extra charge but I think I'd cum already and couldn't stay hard enough to get it in. She's a lovely lady though and a good laugh.

She is a lovely lady and if she had made that offer to me (if covered) I would have felt flattered. I'm jealous of WAY_WARD
Uncle Pokey

Offline GreyDave

:hi:Glad you liked her Sir , your reveiw made me want to see her again she is getting booked up and busy now.
 I got to see her a few days after you ...I will reveiw her again as my last reveiw of her was in 2019