Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yoyo Cambridge Craigslist 07538 533389  (Read 1262 times)

Offline MrLemon

Visited my local parlor this evening. The girl was first time here, think her name was Nina?? She was tall for a chinese girl, nice tight body and very smiley. Booked half an hour, skipped the massage and straight into the good stuff. Decent oral and then a few position before busting my nut in doggy.
This place is hit and miss as usual but definitely one of the better ones.
100/60 price range so still vfm against alot of working girls prices. I shall return.

Offline manic_miner

I'm visting Cambridge in a few weeks time, is it a walk in parlour ? Close to city centre.

Online randyrobert

No not a walk in and you phone for an appointment. It is not particularly close to the centre unless you have a car. See The Cambridge Oriental Touring Girls Thread  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231252.0

To my knowledge there are no walk in parlours as such-although ther is a Massage place on Mill road opposite the Co-op where some have been lucky

Offline CamJon

No walk in parlours, a few rom locations which are best to avoid. None of the full service Chinese places are particularly central. Though the rainbow house is on mill road.

Offline raj676

Visited my local parlor this evening. The girl was first time here, think her name was Nina?? She was tall for a chinese girl, nice tight body and very smiley. Booked half an hour, skipped the massage and straight into the good stuff. Decent oral and then a few position before busting my nut in doggy.
This place is hit and miss as usual but definitely one of the better ones.
100/60 price range so still vfm against alot of working girls prices. I shall return.

went in yesterday - her name was lingling..nice girl - good fuck! was a pleasant experience..