Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yuk -- Cambridge  (Read 402 times)

Offline BLINDBOB25

External Link/Members Only

Having seen some reviews on here about this girl/location thought I would give it a go.
Comms very easy, as i am new to the area I am not familiar with locations yet, but got a text for location. Parking easy because it is near a retail park so no worry on extra expense.
Service I went for was £60 for 30 mins.

The girl, well certainly not the girl in the pictures, so should be classed as bait and switch. Looks wise in her thirties very petite as you would expect for a chinese girl. Small firm nipples and a trimmed bush. Slightly saggy belly. Looks wise IMHO 6/10. Dressed in leggings and a jumper not very flattering

Now the service stripped off and got onto the bed, she did the same and proceeded to clean my cock with wipes and spray, fuck me I was newly showered but hey ho. Then asked if I wanted OWO, yes please, that'll be £25, no chance so went for OW. Oral was good not deep, and every now and again she took a mouthful of hot water which added to the experience.  Down side was her spitting it out then wretching and spitting flegm out, not attractive at all. She then put some lube on the tip of my cock and climbed on me cowgirl, so I asked for some kissing as gfe is stated on profile. Guess what £20 extra. Fuck that. So I let her Bob up and down for a bit and to be honest it was shit. Tried getting her nipples in my hands and she deflected them away. So I told her to stop. Her English is very broken but I said to her she was poor. So she said do you want hand job to which I declined, but I wanted to get something so she applied a new condom to my cock, which was losing hardness now and started to suck again, i was getting hard so i tried to finger her but again my hand was moved away. Anyway i was sat on the edge of the bed she stood up turned around and lowered herself onto my cock, now previous punters said she does not do doggy, but she was willing to ride me as i was behind her. Again this was very mechanical. So I told her to stop again.

She said hand job again I declined. Got dressed and through her phone translated told her she was bad.

This was a crap punt, maybe because I am used to getting good value for money in Yorkshire and selective about her I see. But reading other punters reviews I took a chance.

Will I see again, hell no