Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tracy - Olina - Paddington  (Read 3492 times)

88 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009907) (87 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online patulea

September 2020. After an extended break from punting for a couple of years, this was my first in 2020 after the first lockdown.

Got a few reviews to catch up on, mainly Thai girls.

I wanted to try a few of the new Olina girls as they had been a reliable agency for me in the past. Most of the girls I had seen before had either moved on or gone independent. Tracy seemed like the best option after reading recent reviews on here (this was before Anna had returned).

External Link/Members Only

Paid £150 for 1 hour.

Location -  Flat in Paddington on a quiet residential street. Small but more than adequate. Small bathroom with shower, clean. Mouthwash, shower gel available.

Comms - Called the agency on the day with a few hours notice. They text the details to confirm the booking. I didn't get the regular £10 discount for this one but I have for all of my subsequent bookings with them.

Appearance - Bottom four pictures on their website are pretty accurate. She's tiny, can't be much more than 5ft. Great body with enhanced tits. They're big but still in proportion to her frame and I didn't notice any major scarring around them. Nice firm arse, soft skin, tight body, doesn't seem to have put on any weight during lockdown.

Services - Light French Kissing, OWO, CIM x2, RO, Penetration(protected).

I was buzzed in from the main front door, I think her flat was on the first floor. Friendly and welcoming on my arrival, she offered me a drink.
Light french kissing to start while I undressed, she was grabbing/stroking my erect cock through my pants and grinding herself against me. After no sex for a few months, this got me too excited so I jumped in the shower to calm down.  :wacko:

Back in the bedroom, undressed her. More light french kissing and moved onto the bed. A bit of oral on her, she tasted fresh. Nice smooth pussy but don't remember her being that responsive so I laid back on the bed and asked her to suck me off.

OWO was good, not deep but not much use of the hand either. Good occasional eye contact, licking of the helmet. Had to slow her down but I still came within a few minutes.
Good CIM, kept her mouth on it until I was completely drained and then ran off to the bathroom.

Cuddled up again when she was back, a bit more LFK before she offered me a massage. It was decent, full body massage head to toe. Her English was good enough for basic conversation. I turned over after about 10 minutes to ask for round two.

She got me hard again with her mouth and then we went through a few positions before another CIM finish. Her arse looked great when she was bent over the bed for doggy, kissing got better during missionary and she rode well in cowgirl with those lovely big tits in my face. Pussy felt nice and tight but I find with a lot of these thai girls (especially the smaller ones) that they are not always big enough for full balls-deep penetration. I'm only average size btw.

Another quick shower and chat before I left, no rushing me out the door. Kiss and hug goodbye.

Probably in the top three of my Oriental punts so far this year, not sure why I haven't returned to her yet.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for your review Patulea, you seem to be working your way through the Olina Agency rota!

Appearance - Bottom four pictures on their website are pretty accurate.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 01:10:06 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Dashing

Offline Dashing

£1000 for 30 minutes on AW ?

Clip-joint pricing and woe betide punters handing over a credit card, asking for 'the 30 minute option please'...   :scare: :lol: ... that hourly rate will probably get bumped up to £1,500 from the current £150... :sarcastic:

Offline iq129

Most of her reviews mention very good DFK. You received just LFK. Is that something to do with COVID?