Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a good four hand FBSM please.  (Read 1766 times)

Offline watsey

Getting hooked on FBSM and wanting to try a good four hander where both girls stay until the end.
Somewhere reliable.
Happy to travel up to 1 hour from Wolves for the right place but not in Birmingham City Centre as I need to park close by.
Any recommendations appreciated.

Offline mr.bluesky

Getting hooked on FBSM and wanting to try a good four hander where both girls stay until the end.
Somewhere reliable.
Happy to travel up to 1 hour from Wolves for the right place but not in Birmingham City Centre as I need to park close by.
Any recommendations appreciated.

Sport Therapy place on Old Lode Lane in Solihull/Sheldon . I have had  a excellent 4 hander from Laura and Nicole 2 sexy Chinese ladies (sorry hopeless at posting links) but type in search box there are plenty of reviews on this place. :hi:

Offline Beamer

Royal Orchid in Crewe and Star in Telford will do 4 handers.

Offline watsey

Royal Orchid in Crewe and Star in Telford will do 4 handers.
Thanks Beamer.
Telford would be quite handy but do both girls strip off and stay for a joint ending?
I have seen your posts when you say that you have to play the long game there, so I don't want to go and be disappointed because its my first time.

Offline watsey

Sport Therapy place on Old Lode Lane in Solihull/Sheldon . I have had  a excellent 4 hander from Laura and Nicole 2 sexy Chinese ladies (sorry hopeless at posting links) but type in search box there are plenty of reviews on this place. :hi:
Thanks mr.bluesky
I've seen their reviews and most are positive.
Was your visit recent and how much do they charge?

Offline mr.bluesky

Thanks mr.bluesky
I've seen their reviews and most are positive.
Was your visit recent and how much do they charge?

Yes recently visited this place £60 for an hour including happy ending with one lady not sure how much for a four hander nowdays. Only downside is no topless or stripping off from Laura or Nicole but you will get a good sensual massage with either of them (or both) You could probably negotiate for £100 for a 1 hour 4 hander. Depending on how busy they have been that week.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 11:54:29 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline watsey

It looks to me as though the places below are my only options and although Lode Lane has good reviews its a long way round Birmingham from Wolves to get there.
Anybody got comments on the ones listed please?
Acocks Green
External Link/Members Only

Jasmine in Erdington

Bearwood

Stirchley

Lode Lane

Mariga Sutton Coldfield

Offline daveymagoo70

2 Romanian  girls who give a damn good sensual massage with HE. £80 for 1 hour massage and £20 for HE
Situated off the Bristol road in town

Offline watsey

2 Romanian  girls who give a damn good sensual massage with HE. £80 for 1 hour massage and £20 for HE
Really?
Don't see Romanians recommended very often.
Are they genuine and clean?
If it's too close to the city centre it's no good for me but I'm curious.

Offline daveymagoo70

Really?
Don't see Romanians recommended very often.
Are they genuine and clean?
If it's too close to the city centre it's no good for me but I'm curious.

Yes you dont normally get recommendations for Roms but these 2 i have found to be different to the norm.
I have found nothing wrong with cleanliness and hygiene.
They are on Rickman drive off Bristol street so not the actual centre of town but heading out towards Edgbaston  as they are B15

Offline watsey

Thanks. Very interested.
£80 is 10 - 15 more than the norm but presumably the rxtra is worth it and I won't be dissappointed.

Offline watsey

daveymagoo70 you are a star.   :hi:
Just had a great time. :drinks:

Jj19701

Can I ask do girls get naked during 4 hand

Offline houseboot

Can I ask do girls get naked during 4 hand

Some girls do, some girls don't. It depends on the girls and the price you are prepared to pay.

These didn't, see:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=183092.msg1923879#msg1923879