Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best GFE in Birmingham out of Emily, Chardonnay, or British Lisa??  (Read 2047 times)

Offline Littlefoot

This question is for members that have seen all 3.

I have a very good friend, who's not loaded, and doesn't punt much at all! He's asked me for a recommendation for a great GFE in Birmingham central. I've narrowed it down to 3 for an absolute guaranteed good punt! So for members that have seen all 3, which one did they prefer? I've seen all 3 but I'm really struggling to make my mind up which one was best! I may just tell him all 3 and let him pick!

External Link/Members Only

Any input welcome.  thanks  :thumbsup:

mrpeterman

Fuck me chardonnay gone to £130 per hour, going south of my £100 to £120 budget,

Offline Juankerr

Fuck me chardonnay gone to £130 per hour, going south of my £100 to £120 budget,

Chardonnay's hour price has been £130 for quite some time now, still one of the best in Birmingham IMO

Offline Juankerr

Although I'm not qualified to answer the question (as I've not met British Lisa) I'm going to and say Chardonnay for the mixture of services and looks/figure, she would be the one that appeals to me the most.

It's been ages since I saw Emily so I can't comment on what she is like now but all I read sounds very good as do the reviews of British Lisa, think your pal would enjoy any one of them Lf  :hi:

Offline legendinho

Easy one for me chardonnay. But Lisa was good too but don't have the urge to go back to her. 
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 07:18:51 pm by legendinho »

Offline bearcat69

Of the two I've seen both were equally good really. Emily was younger and hotter and being small you can roll around with her more easily. Lisa was a little larger and a little bit more experienced, her CG/RCG squats were quite something :wacko: Emily doesn't quite have that kinda force to her fucking though, so you have to take the lead a bit more, but she does not lack for bedroom skills or for confidence. Amazing DT skills that young lady has. :wacko:

Can't go wrong with either of them two really IMO. :thumbsup:

I've been meaning to try Chardonnay for a while actually. Littlefoot, as somebody who has seen all three, how would you say she compares to the other two in terms of her bedroom skills?

Offline Littlefoot

Littlefoot, as somebody who has seen all three, how would you say she compares to the other two in terms of her bedroom skills?

It's been a long time since I saw Chardonnay, but I remember I went back for 2nd helpings, which is rare for me! From what I can remember it was a very soft, sensual, passionate GFE. With loads of proper DFK which I enjoy very much. She became very wet whilst I gently fingered her pussy! All 3 were very good GFE's. I just can't make my mind up which I preferred. Hence this thread. But with the help of this thread I think I'm leaning towards Chardonnay, just! I think you must try her bearcat, it's a no brainer if you haven't. She's a good looking girl, I think you'd enjoy! Read her profile thoroughly is my advice. It gives a honest view of what to expect!

I suppose Emily's bjs are the best, Lisa's an all rounder, who can and does get dirty! But I think Chardonnay took me back to my teenage years with my girlfriend in my bedroom!

Offline bearcat69

It's been a long time since I saw Chardonnay, but I remember I went back for 2nd helpings, which is rare for me! From what I can remember it was a very soft, sensual, passionate GFE. With loads of proper DFK which I enjoy very much. She became very wet whilst I gently fingered her pussy! All 3 were very good GFE's. I just can't make my mind up which I preferred. Hence this thread. But with the help of this thread I think I'm leaning towards Chardonnay, just! I think you must try her bearcat, it's a no brainer if you haven't. She's a good looking girl, I think you'd enjoy! Read her profile thoroughly is my advice. It gives a honest view of what to expect!

I suppose Emily's bjs are the best, Lisa's an all rounder, who can and does get dirty! But I think Chardonnay took me back to my teenage years with my girlfriend in my bedroom!

Awesome, thanks LF. :) She's definitely one I will attempt to book soon. Just happen to have man flu right now. :cry: As soon as I can get over that I'll probably try contacting her again. Hopefully I can get somewhere this time on my fourth or so try, and as I've said before, she's always be polite and professional in her responses to me. She must be so in demand for some reason, and the reviews would seem to back things up.

Offline Littlefoot

Awesome, thanks LF. :) She's definitely one I will attempt to book soon. Just happen to have man flu right now. :cry: As soon as I can get over that I'll probably try contacting her again. Hopefully I can get somewhere this time on my fourth or so try, and as I've said before, she's always be polite and professional in her responses to me. She must be so in demand for some reason, and the reviews would seem to back things up.

She's a proper pro IMO! She told me she only likes seeing 3-4 clients per day, and well spread out over a 12 HR period. Most things prossies tell me I usually take with a pinch of salt! But she did sound believable! Her green available light is never on, so yes she must be popular! If your an early riser, so is she. I remember exchanging texts with her at 7am. So maybe this may be a better time to book! I remember my 1st booking with her, I had to book a week in advance! Hope some of this helps! And get well soon!   :thumbsup:

Offline azrael

Out of the three you chose lf, i would go with emily if you click with her your in for a wild ride :drinks:

Offline Stapler

Out of the three you chose lf, i would go with emily if you click with her your in for a wild ride :drinks:

LF has already seen her!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline azrael

This question is for members that have seen all 3.

I have a very good friend, who's not loaded, and doesn't punt much at all! He's asked me for a recommendation for a great GFE in Birmingham central. I've narrowed it down to 3 for an absolute guaranteed good punt! So for members that have seen all 3, which one did they prefer? I've seen all 3 but I'm really struggling to make my mind up which one was best! I may just tell him all 3 and let him pick!

Any input welcome.  thanks  :thumbsup:

LF has already seen her!

Look mr is "NOT A MODERATOR" didnt you read his initial post? He's asking for a freind  :dash:

Offline Littlefoot

You guys are so funny! You crack me up.  :lol:

Thanks for all the input guys, you've helped me come to my decision now!  Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline Stapler

Look mr is "NOT A MODERATOR" didnt you read his initial post? He's asking for a freind  :dash:

WE KNOW!

You obviously didn't!

......if you click with her your in for a wild ride :drinks:

And learn to spell! And it's *you're* :hi:

« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 10:16:23 am by Stapler »

Offline JEH7376

As in, "you're a fuckin weirdo"

Offline Stapler

As in, "you're a fuckin weirdo"

Bit harsh to speak of LF or Azrael like that!

« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 11:08:32 am by Stapler »

Offline azrael

WE KNOW!

You obviously didn't!

Grammar nazi :P

Bit harsh to speak of LF or Azrael like that!

Jealous a bit are we?

Offline Littlefoot

I must say, I do like your little pussy Azrael   :D

TOMAHAWK

This post has wetted my appetite for Chardonnay and although she doesn't offer some of my tastes e.g CIM, Swallow etc i feel a visit and review coming on this week. :thumbsup:

Offline azrael

I must say, I do like your little pussy Azrael   :D

Leave stapler alone...

Offline Man up

Well i  haven't seen lisa,  but Emily would just shade it for me, excellent oral skills.

Online Digger1965

Unfortunately not had the pleasure of Chardonnay yet. With regards to Emily and Lisa they are very different experience. Emily is extremely sexy in an innocent way where as Lisa is like an old flame you meet up with for horny sex. Hard to call really.

Offline monstar

I can't help with your question but I'm meeting Emily during her London tour and am very happy to read the positive comments (and reviews) here.  :thumbsup:

Hope your mate had a good punt :hi: