Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmilyBlonde20 - updated extras list has me VERY tempted...  (Read 2643 times)

Offline SalmonJunkie

External Link/Members Only

I gotta admit it... £100 extra to ruin this incredible girls arsehole is money well spent in my book. I've been meaning to return for about a year now, this may be what gets me back...

Ming

Has been under discussion on her latest review....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=152175.25

Review will follow........................

Ming  :hi:

Offline azrael

Lol, this is getting more hysterical by the minute. You pay £120 for the hour and then £100 to poke her up the arse hole, thats £220 for two pops, seriously cant see her letting you pump away for an hour up her jacksie let alone see anyone willing to pay that for two pops  :dash:

vw

Lol, this is getting more hysterical by the minute. You pay £120 for the hour and then £100 to poke her up the arse hole, thats £220 for two pops, seriously cant see her letting you pump away for an hour up her jacksie let alone see anyone willing to pay that for two pops  :dash:

Some people will some won't up to them at the end of the day, did you not notice this?

Review will follow........................

Offline SalmonJunkie

Ah sorry, I hadn't read the replies. I had a feeling you'd be a taker, looking forward to the review!

I absolutely would take her up on the offer, if she'd let me.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 06:22:47 pm by SalmonJunkie »

Offline Bumbuttass

Why does she need 24 hours notice for anal can anyone hazard a guess?

vw

Why does she need 24 hours notice for anal can anyone hazard a guess?

Some prossies on uke were on about making sure not needing a dump so not eating many hours before hand.

Maybe she needs t adjust her eating time for this to maintain energy.

Offline azrael

Some people will some won't up to them at the end of the day, did you not notice this?

I did, but i thought he was taking the piss. (Should this be one those times you regret sending me that emoji link......VW)

vw

I did, but i thought he was taking the piss. (Should this be one those times you regret sending me that emoji link......VW)

No, wait for the review by mr merciless, don't forget he travelled to Bristol to see LK costing far more than that.

No idea why that emoji would be used today, you sound trigger happy wit5h that one.   :lol: :lol:

getonit

I bet you any money after 5 minutes you get bored and want it back in the pussy.... Just speaking from experience of course .

Offline Littlefoot

I bet you any money after 5 minutes you get bored and want it back in the pussy.... Just speaking from experience of course .

That's assuming he lasts 5 mins    :sarcastic:

Offline bearcat69

Yeah... That kind of sums up my thoughts too. I'll always prefer pussy over the back door.

I enjoy back door action though action, don't get me wrong, it's a lot of fun. But speaking mostly from my experience in civvie sex here, most girls will just let you stick it in for a bit and then get all awkward and the sex will often have to be in awkward uncomfortable positions. I like sex to have a good flow to it and that usually means putting it in the pussy.

A girl who will let you put it in her ass and who is relaxed about it, now that's great. But girls like that are very rare and I'm not so keen myself on paying over the odds for it with the few that do provide it. It's every punters own prerogative how they choose to spend there money though, of course. I do wish there were more providers like that in Brum, but sadly there aren't, not that I've found. You pretty much have to wait for a good PSE or BDSM kinda girl to tour here, and because of my limited budget it's tricky for me to catch girls like that.

Oh well, pussy is enough for me. I ain't fussy.

vw

Yeah... That kind of sums up my thoughts too. I'll always prefer pussy over the back door.

Its nice getting early doors on a back door.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  Can see the attraction.  :hi:

Offline bearcat69

I do wonder why there aren't really any good PSE/BDSM girls based more permanently in Brum though? :unknown: It is odd when you think about it... A girl who is hot and good at providing that service would make a killing being based here. :unknown:

Offline bearcat69

Although, I guess as with most things... It comes down to money. Probably think they won't make enough money or get enough customers here.

Offline tantric talents

1not gone !
Maybe because I am accessing from France. But I can see it now. Weird!

Offline alibirmingham

£100 extra for anal sounds really pricey imo but each to their own. Whoever takes her up on the offer I hope it's money well spent and if not.....well shit happens  :D

Offline PLeisure

Has she confirmed she's an anal virgin and this is the 'opportunity cost' for one lucky man - or is this a fixed fee for all?

It's appealing, of course. Long as she's aware of what anal sex involves, the mess that can easily happen, etc.
Not that I'm wanting to put her off :D

Maybe negotiate the possibility of a (partial) refund if there's a shitaster within minutes of entry. Happens all the time... shitty condoms, I mean  :hi:

Whomever the first candidate is - enjoy  :dance:

Ming

This is getting hilarious and a little too "detailed"  :D

I will review in due course.

Offline azrael

This is getting hilarious and a little too "detailed:D

Isnt that what a "review" is ment to be??? :D

vw

Isnt that what a "review" is ment to be??? :D

Maybe the comments are stling Ming's thunder.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Sandman2017

£220 for a pop in the pussy and 1 up the arse , plenty of women on AW offering the same in some cases for £100 , I know where I'm going

Offline Man up

This is getting hilarious and a little too "detailed"  :D

I saw her recently and was politely declined.

vw

I saw her recently and was politely declined.

Too small for her ?   :cool:

Offline Man up

Too small for her ?   :cool:

Obviously, 5 inches should be ok. I'm sure Ming will tell us when he reviews Emily, following his recent cancellation.

Ming

Obviously, 5 inches should be ok. I'm sure Ming will tell us when he reviews Emily, following his recent cancellation.

Yeah, she was a bit worried about the 5 inch width, but I said I'd bring a bottle of lube.......

Offline Man up

I will do a review at some point as it was an overnight booking😀

Ming

I will do a review at some point as it was an overnight booking😀

Shall look forward to that, don't think anyone has reviewed an overnight with her before.

Offline Man up

It was very good but an tiring and expensive night.

Ming

It was very good but an tiring and expensive night.

And she has recently reduced her overnight prices, did you get that offer?

Offline Man up

Well it ended up being at a hotel as her apartment was not available. £900 all in Anal would of been £100 on top but i was refunded due to my size.

Online PepeMAGA

Some girls on UKE have recently been saying they'd rather not have anal if they guy is small. They want something huge up there.

Offline tantric talents

Some girls on UKE have recently been saying they'd rather not have anal if they guy is small. They want something huge up there.
Really? Can you remember which girls?

Ming

Really? Can you remember which girls?

This one in particular

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and the thread is here, makes for interesting reading

External Link/Members Only

Online PepeMAGA

This one in particular

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and the thread is here, makes for interesting reading