Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: shrewsbury  (Read 1261 times)

Offline medvard

Hi, Staying in shrewsbury with work for a few days and need some help please. Which of the thai places does extras ? Last time I was here I saw sabai but don't know if legit or not ? Thanks

Dellboy

Hi, Staying in shrewsbury with work for a few days and need some help please. Which of the thai places does extras ? Last time I was here I saw sabai but don't know if legit or not ? Thanks

Don't understand your message
If you went to Sabai last time you will know if they were legit??

Offline medvard

sorry I meant I saw it not visited it, I was with the wife last time in shrewsbury so didn't get chance to play out, but now here on work and plenty of time on my hands.

Dellboy

sorry I meant I saw it not visited it, I was with the wife last time in shrewsbury so didn't get chance to play out, but now here on work and plenty of time on my hands.

It appears that Sabai and the others are legitimate
We all know that Thai Moon isn't!

Offline medvard

Is that the one just up from the station, I think I passed it last night on the way back from a drink. Any girls to recommend please ?

hardshlong

Is that the one just up from the station, I think I passed it last night on the way back from a drink. Any girls to recommend please ?

Rather nail my bell end to a plank of wood than go there again personally    :thumbsdown:

Dellboy

Rather nail my bell end to a plank of wood than go there again personally    :thumbsdown:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 
Having said that if you search Sally Shrewsbury most punters on here do not share your view.
But you will also see I have reviewed her as a negative because of  B & S - my view.

Perhaps if you did some reviews fellow members might understand why you don't rate her
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 10:11:57 pm by Dellboy »

Dellboy

Ask for Sally. Normally only one girl working nowadays