Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Qualified Chinese Masseuse Erotic or Authentic  (Read 1268 times)

Offline StanSteamClean

Evening all,

Wondering if anyone has had a 'treatment' with the lady as follows please:

External Link/Members Only

Eagerly awaiting any experiences.
Keep steaming,
  Stan

Offline Jake.mackie

Google 07376 763716
Loads of ads... some with feedback. Looks good.
TOFTT please lol

Offline baseball_99

I believe this is Lili from a/w External Link/Members Only

Shame she isnt doing FS at the moment.

Even though I gave her a neutral review back in early Nov,  I had seen her again around 4 or 5 times in November and again once around March / April time when she was back in Bham again.

The times when I see her again it was just a quickie, I paid my £60 no extras always doggie or standing up, the last time I saw she had moved a few doors open from her appt which is of Broad St, she was still unpacking so I shagged on the floor!

I dont recall having a massage at any point.

Offline Knny

I believe this is Lili from a/w External Link/Members Only

Shame she isnt doing FS at the moment.

Even though I gave her a neutral review back in early Nov,  I had seen her again around 4 or 5 times in November and again once around March / April time when she was back in Bham again.

The times when I see her again it was just a quickie, I paid my £60 no extras always doggie or standing up, the last time I saw she had moved a few doors open from her appt which is of Broad St, she was still unpacking so I shagged on the floor!

I dont recall having a massage at any point.

She looks good, and reasonable price for fs.  Will look out for her advert for fs offers.  Thanks.

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Will look out for her advert for fs offers.

Same here, she definitely has my attention if she puts it back on offer :thumbsup: