Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new mayzeel - worcester park - major time waster  (Read 1702 times)

32 review(s) for New mayzeel (19 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline bhudda

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

short version -

agreed time - I arrived at that time - she wasn't available

longer version -

contacted her at 5.09pm to see if she was available at 6 for 1 hour and did she charge any extras - she replied she was and provided her post code.

At 5.21 I texted her to say I was on my way and she acknowledged.

At about 5.51 I texted I was in her road and asked for the house number. She said she wasn't ready yet.

At 6.01 I contacted her again and said I would only wait another 5 mins.

at 6.02 she said could I come back at 6.20 and offered a discount.

at 6.03 I asked how much discount.

at 6.07 she offered a £20 discount.

at 6.07 like a mug I said I would wait until 6.20.

at 6.23 I contacted her again and she replied at 6.24 to say could she have 6 more minutes (strangely precise). I was in two minds whether to just leave but as she was my third choice (1 and 2 were already booked) and I didn't want to spend even more time looking for a 4th choice and 6 mins is only 6 mins I hung around.

at 6.33 I contacted her again - no response.

at 6.34 I asked if she was taking the piss.

at 6.38 I called her and just went to voice mail.

at 6.39 I texted to say I'd be leaving a negative review (I assume she thought I meant on AW - I have no idea if she knows this site exists).   

I'm being quite precise with the timings as (following mention of a negative review) at 6.42 she texted me saying that I hadn't contacted her following her offer of a discount so in effect it was my fault. Should she attempt to dispute this I still have all the texts.

I asked why she was wasting her time and more of mine with stupid and obvious lies. If she hadn't got my messages, why had she replied to them?

Over the next couple of hours I received 2 more messages from her repeating the same bullshit until I eventually just asked her to stop being silly and go away.

I'm not convinced I was actually communicating with the girl herself as if I was then whatever punter she was with must have got pretty pissed off with the time she was spending on her phone texting with me. Some dumb pimp I suspect.   
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 03:19:53 am by bhudda »

Online The_Don

Thanks for the warning via this review.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review OP. I thought she might be a reasonable punt and contacted her, but her extras (£30 for anal; £20 for CIM) put me off. Your experience has kicked the door shut on any further thoughts I might've had. Cheers

As an aside, how long is a reasonable delay to accept before you walk and call it a negative? I've got a review to do (of an arranged punt that didn't happen) but it was only 20 mins before I called it a day.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 09:54:56 am by Fuzzyduck »

Offline bhudda

I think how long you should wait before calling it a day depends on a variety of things ...

Have they asked you to wait or is there just no answer to your calls/texts ? Have they offered a discount? What is the vibe about their attitude to making you wait?

Where is the location you'll be doing the waiting? Is it very public or private? is it very hot/cold/wet?

Have you met the lass before or is it first time? Do you think it unlikely she is just being a cunt?

Online The_Don

I think how long you should wait before calling it a day depends on a variety of things ...

Have they asked you to wait or is there just no answer to your calls/texts ? Have they offered a discount? What is the vibe about their attitude to making you wait?

Where is the location you'll be doing the waiting? Is it very public or private? is it very hot/cold/wet?

Have you met the lass before or is it first time? Do you think it unlikely she is just being a cunt?

Over time I've become more uncompromising in the way I book and punt.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yeah agreed. Much depends on my mood, how keen I am to see her and how much time pressure I'm under.
In this case, she asked for 20 mins and had a valid (if possibly untrue, i.e. she was squeezing in another punt) reason. I said ok but told her I needed to know the flat number at that time or I had to go. No message a few minutes past the deadline, so I told her I was off. Review to come.

Offline bhudda

Only agreeing to wait if they give you the full address is a good call. I should have done that.

I'm increasingly thinking I shouldn't set off unless I know the full address. I've commented previously that I didn't bother going to see a particular lass because she refused to tell me anything other than her post code. This means that they can double book punters to their hearts content without a danger they will both be ringing the doorbell at the same time. Several people pointed out that it was common practice to only give the post code until immediately before the punt start time. I am aware of this - but it allows them to mess us about.

From now on I will be following my own advice - no full address? don't leave home. 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 02:15:20 pm by bhudda »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Only agreeing to wait if they give you the full address is a good call. I should have done that.

I'm increasingly thinking I shouldn't set off unless I know the full address. I've commented previously that I didn't bother going to see a particular lass because she refused to tell me anything other than her post code. This means that they can double book punters to their hearts content without a danger they will both be ringing the doorbell at the same time. Several people pointed out that it was common practice to only give the post code until immediately before the punt start time. I am aware of this - but it allows them to mess us about.

From now on I will be following my own advice - no full address? don't leave home.

For me it depends on the location, e.g. residential cul-de-sac vs a block of flats. Fuck a post code. That covers a lot of ground on foot in London. I understand if they are reluctant with a house number (even if its flats) but I expect a street name as a minimum.