Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelsea HoD- stunning body but sloppy performer  (Read 1153 times)

Offline SirCharles

I recently met Chelsea in West Kensington, which is not my preferred

External Link/Members Only

1 hour for £130

OWO, DFK, CW, Mish, Doggy, GFE, PSE, rimming

To put it briefly, i like her despite her face is a 6/10 (body 8/10 and with black lingerie more a 10/10) but she is not really into that

I mean, she did everything i asked for it but she does not like penetration too much: i can understand that after 6-8 or cocks in a day if you have a tight pussy you had enough but this the job you have choosen and for what you are well paid (net of no taxes)....

I may come back for her body but there still other around so, i doubt i will ever be back and see her  :blush:

I think Neutral is a good compromise but if you like a tall blonde you can give a try, once! :hi:

Offline jm6d

Offline SirCharles

How is she as rimmer?
It was me, she licked my balls but no rimming- i think she is pervert enough but not a fan of penetration

Offline Bangers and Gash

i think she is pervert enough but not a fan of penetration

Then maybe she should get married or get a proper job, instead of scamming punters.  :hi:

Offline Johnnyx

how does HOD operate? Do you call up before-hand or you just walk in, never been, looks interesting  :rolleyes:

Online Jonestown

how does HOD operate? Do you call up before-hand or you just walk in, never been, looks interesting  :rolleyes:

You call and make a booking, if made day(s) in advance then phone and confirm before 11.00am on the day.

Offline Moneyd