Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Slutty Girl - Warren Street PSE  (Read 2415 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Rman77

Been a member of the site a while but writing my first review. Apologies for being late  :D

External Link/Members Only

1 hour PSE meet for £240

Comms & arranging:
The meeting with HSG was arranged by text, I sent a message a few days prior. Got a reply quite quickly and was instructed to put a  booking request on the site. I was then asked to confirm on the morning of the meet.
On the day i confirmed and Kasia sent me the postcode, and full address once I let her know I was there.

Incall in a flat near Warren Street station (2 min walk)
The flat is up a few stairs and has some red/pinkish lights in the bedroom.
Nice bathroom with loads of shower gels and some mouthwash.

The girl:
Very sexy blonde woman with a very attractive face. She had a tongue piercing which I loved, nice jiggly boobies and soft skin.
She was fresh and extremely clean, and smelt great. She is a little taller than girls I tend to gravitate towards but this was no issue for me.

The meet:
I walked up the stairs once into the building and the door slowly peered open, Kasia was hiding behind the door. I was very happy when I saw her face and her body in the sexy blue lingerie she was donning.
She immediately pulled me in for a hot french kiss. We had a quick chat while sorting out the paperwork before she helped me take my clothes of and ran me a shower.

I walked back into the room in just my towel. I couldn't wait to get my hands all over her. We started kissing deep and wet, while she removed the towel. This went on for a bit before we moved to the bed where sucked and licked her tits.
Kasia then positioned herself in front of the mirror and started sucking me off. Watching myself getting sucked off in the mirror was a first and i loved it, a little sparkle from Kasia asshole caught my attention. She was wearing a buttplug. I continies watching her bobbing up and down on my cock. Nice and sloppy and occasionally taking it all the way. She was happy for me to hold the back of her head and push her onto my cock. A bit of ball licking too. I told Kasia I was going to cum and she kept going till I spunked right into her mouth. She showed me my cum and went to go spit it out.

Had a chat for a few mins before we started again, this time I asked for 69. Kasia tasted good, and smelt delightful. I got a better look at her buttplug. It was red and shaped like a heart. But it was time for me to focus on her wet pussy while she made my cock and balls incredibly wet with her mouth.
We repositioned ourselves so I could focus on the red jewel in her ass. Pulled it out and rubbed it around her ass. Next it was my tongues turn. I gave her a good rimming with some fingers in her cunt at the same time. She loved this. Her asshole tasted Nice, I fingered her bum and had a feel around inside. I think next time I wanna get my tongue deep in there. We played with one of her glass dildos in her ass too before she ordered me to fuck her.

On with the jonny, and we started off in mish. Some dfk and tit sucking while doing this. I then put her legs on my shoulders so I could get in to her pussy deeper. We then moved to the floor and fucked in doggy in front of her big mirror. I put my thumb in her ass and she took the hint. It was time for anal.

We switched holes while in doggy and I loved watching myself going in and out of her ass. I occasionally watched in the mirror. This was so hot. Kasia kept egging me on, telling me how much she loved my cock in her "polish ass". This did something to me and I smashed her ass harder and faster. Kept going until I felt I was ready to go.
I pulled out, pulled off the condom and Kasia opened her mouth and spat and walked my cock off until I jizzed in and around her mouth. What a sight!

I then showered off and was on my way.

What an evening. I'll be back to have more fun with Kasia and her sexy ass.

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review.  Good to see she continues to be a good'un.