Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Mega Boobs - Wembley  (Read 1579 times)

15 review(s) for BELLA MEGA BOOBS (9 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Online Latinoking

Bella Mega Boobs - Wembley are External Link/Members Only

15mins - £30

Looks: 3/10
Services: 4/10

so felt a bit horny and wanted a quick owo punt. i remember reading last week that their was sp who was close by in wembley so i thought why not check it out .

1.out of curiosity 2. well she was cheap so why not :unknown:

Coms: texted her around 4pm got a prompt reply. a few back a fourths later we agreed on meeting at 5pm. so i made my way down there for the deed.

Venue: old run down apartment on a long road. 10 mins away from the station. not the best looking area alot of garbage flying around the street and in-front of her apartment. :scare:

Deed: ushered into the apartment where i was greeted by bellamegaboob pics are accurate i would say. she isnt a looker by no means but i already had an idea of what she looked like based on a couple of videos she has floating online :lol:.

guided on to the room she asks what services i would like. i told her the exact same thing we texted about so OWO CIM DP Session no sex(cause not attracted to her one bit :lol:) she agrees i hand over 30 queens head and start gettin ready for the deed.

stripped down lay on the bed with my manhood out she come to me crawling from the end of the bed and then starts slobbing my noob. ill be honest her technique isnt for me she is really meh :unknown: she only focuses on the head no deepthroat, some occasional licking but mostly her OWO technique was meh and left much to be desired it wasn't what im usual after (AKA PSE BJ)

to be fair if you see her online videos you'll see what i mean she only focus the head thats about it.  :unknown: which for some punters work but not me  :lol:

anyways after 12-3 mins of a ok/meh bj i ask her to stop and finish me by hand.  :lol: funny thing is her handjob is actually better than her bj technique for some reason like wtf  :lol: :lol:

few minutes later a unload on her boobs and she takes it like a champ and plays with it on her boobs  :thumbsup: not bad

Would i return : probably not solely because her BJ wasnt for me and she isnt exactly a looker. i was debating weather or not to give her a negative or neutral based on the experience and ended up deciding on a neutral since she at least did make me come and for the price was kinda expected  :unknown:

Offline TallnHung

Shame it was meh.
I wanted to do her for a titfuck and blowjob combo but if her head isn't all that good I know closer and better options.
Cheers for the review though, saved me a drive.