Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophiesexy01 - Tottenham  (Read 1387 times)

1 review(s) for Sophiesexy01 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online kefcseries

External Link/Members Only

15 mins @ £40

It seems like Romanian WG’s come in two flavours, slim and sexy or short PAWG’s with big tits. I say this because the majority I see on AW/VS are of the slim sexy variety, I’ve only recently come across the Romanian PAWG, both times at this same venue.

Comms - phone call to the maid, postcode sent by text, punt arranged 1hr before. I believe this place is a brothel so possibly more than one girl available.

Location - Flat on residential street right next to a corner shop. I had been there before where I punted another Romanian PAWG.

Sophie - Short blonde Romanian, big ass, huge tits, solid legs, like a blonde version of the other girl I had seen here (but with bigger tits). Reasonably friendly but as this was a 15 min punt no time for small talk, paid up and got down to business.

Few mins of OW to start things off then she laid back and lubed up ready for some mish. I couldn’t help notice her pussy was completely hairless like she’d just been waxed, not a hint of dark stubble. Cleanest looking pussy I’ve seen for ages.

This punt was a few weeks back in the middle of the heatwave, too hot for mish so offer declined, straight to the main course. Doggy for 10 mins or so, slightly annoying when she kept reaching between her legs to check the condom as her long nails would occasionally hit my ball-bag.

Finished up, had a few jokes and out into the slightly cooler night air. Only regret was I didn’t get to play with her massive tits.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online kefcseries

Update: Fake pics being used again, unsurprisingly:

Body type is remarkably similar but now I see the uncensored face pics I'm fairly certain this isn't the girl I saw.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only