Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MELIZZA GAMBEL - Birmingham  (Read 887 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7378081) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Pdiddy2017

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Saw she was in brum recently, messaged her on the day in the morning for a late evening incall, quick reply with some extras, cant remember the exact price but the only two extras were anal and watersport. OWO and facial included in price. Did not opt for any of the two extras

Price: 30mins for 70 nicker, text again about an hour prior to booking just to confirm all ok.

Looks: Cracking Brazilian ass, nice big tits they are fake but nicely done, she sis pretty short. Looks ok.

The Punt: dropped a text once I parked up near the area, quick reply of location and off I trot, It was in the chinese quarter not far from where the polish crew operated from (beautiful ania & co) but a block before, her apartment was nice with some dim red lighting.
Handed over the dough and she instantly had her tongue down my throat, sucked on her massive melons. Next she licked my inner thighs and then got to work, lots of sucking (OWO) a few times DT but she has a gag reflex.
Ten mins in I was ready for the dom but she wanted to carry on sucking me off, this time I stood up with one leg on the bed and she tea bagged me several times varying with sucking me off. More of this then again I asked for the rubber which she slipped on with her mouth....nice!!!!!

Fucked her in mish nice and hard no restrictions, time was running out so moved to doggy and oh my daze her ass is built for fucking, held onto it and fucked her extremely hard with no complaints from her. back to more sucking off and gave her a facial to finish with, with some spraying her tits too.

Services:  OWO, mish and doggy.

Overall: Just think when Pamela hot blonde when she first came on the scene, same enthusiasm but younger looking and greater body. Would definitely see again if she came back.   :drinks: :drinks:
A couple of things to note her english is shite and she mentioned some one else does her bookings, she also told me she was working till 2 in the morning, the lingerie she was wearing she slipped back on so no sign of a shower or even a wipe down, think she is just trying to make as much money from getting as much bookings as possible, although I did not go down on her here was no unpleasant smells. I did some fingering and again no bad smell.

Just also checked her prices have gone up, she was 30min for £70 and I think an hour was £140/£150
« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 06:51:54 pm by Pdiddy2017 »