Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bouncy_Brunette88 - Oval / Stockwell  (Read 1534 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5258806) (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only

This was a fun encounter. Based on previous reviews I knew that this lady would be good for one pop 30 minutes. And thats exactly what I wanted!!
Her apartment is away from the main road, new build place, half way between Oval and Stockwell stations. Easy to find, buzzed up
She met me wearing some nice lingerie. She's tall 5'9" and curvy size 14, nice D tits, tanned and good looking.
After getting out of the shower, the action starts well with some nice DFK. She is immediately into the meeting.
The session is passionate and fun. She's good at OWO and keeps at it until I want to move to something else.
Eating her puss is good. She is washed and shaved. She has a smell and a taste but it's not a hygiene problem, she obviously just out of the shower.
Very responsive clitoris, and she loves her tits sucked, likes a couple of fingers too, gets very wet...
Fucking is very energetic, in a number of positions and she seems to be really into it!!
Eventually I have a great come in the condom, we clean up, and a quick chat.
Really fun for the shorter meeting, and for those who like a curvy girl, not BBW
Might return - 30 minutes £110

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers for the review. I had her lined up but had to cancel. Was OWO included? She quoted it to me as an extra (+£20). CIM also extra.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 07:28:23 am by Fuzzyduck »

Offline tergil

OWO included

Didn't ask about CIM

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Nice one on the double ton!  :drinks:

Offline tergil

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Nice one on the double ton!  :drinks:

Thanks!  :drinks: