Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Athena - South Kensington - Kommons  (Read 1186 times)

Online BILLY LIAR

Saw Athena off the back of The Night Kings recent positive review.

All coms through WhatsApp messages. She was having a day off when I first made contact but was still sent a menue of likes, price's & post code. Thanked her for the reply & enquired if she would be available later in the week, which she was.
On the day of the punt set up the meet in the am for a pm meet.

Made my to Imperial Wharf, nearest station to her incall venue on the menue but unbeknownst to me she had moved to South Kensington. Fortunately I had informed her I would confirm an hour before kick off & was once again sent the menue but now with a new incall address. Always leave plenty of time for travel so was able to back track & still arrive early, so time for a drinky poo & piss at a local hostelry.

Incall venue ex council flat in a V swanky part of town. Like the Night King I too was kept waiting for 15 mins before gaining entry but received regular updates. Nicely done up interior. But boy was it hot in there.

Pic down below is a good representation of how she looks, pretty sure this was also what she was wearing teamed with stripper heals. 5ft ish, big tits & big bum. A thic Brazilian fuck bunny. Found her attractive.

Warm welcome, figuratively & literally, it was hot in there. Offered a shower to freshen up.
LFK, OWO, nice enough blowie but struggled with DT. No restrictions in playing with her fun bags. She's got a lovely tidy cunt which I enjoyed licking.

Lubed up her puss & we ran through missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl & sitting cowgirl on the side of the bed, alas no mirror in the room to observe the latter position. Seemed to struggle with length so lots of stopping & starting with suggestions of new positions. The aroma of funky fanny in the air, not vomit inducing but there. Ended up in spoons at my suggestion & this enabled her to control depth so it was no more then me bell end penetrating, not ideal but got me over the line & I filled the bag. I'm a one pop merchant these days & once I've cum it's time to leave. The heat in the flat didn't help & I was schvitzing something terrible & was keen to get out into the cool night air.

It was all done & dusted within half an hour having paid £200.00 for the full hour. I didn't ask or was offered a refund.

Nice enough girl & she tried to please but I left disappointed.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online BILLY LIAR

Any chance a mod could change this to a neutral.  :hi:

Offline DoorDash

Very fair neutral based on essentially an expensive p&d with a musty pussy odour. 

Interesting the flat was so warm in this season. Definitely one to avoid from May onwards … so might need to see that ass before the month is out.

Thanks

Offline Stanford97

Any chance a mod could change this to a neutral.  :hi:
They should give you a less dubious profile too

Online BILLY LIAR

They should give you a less dubious profile too

If a mod requested I change my profile I would happily oblige. But they haven't. So fuck off

Online massagepuntingfan

Thanks for the review. I messaged her yesterday then saw your review. Question if I may - you said you enjoyed licking her out, but then said her fanny smelt - did you notice this during RO or later?

Online BILLY LIAR

Thanks for the review. I messaged her yesterday then saw your review. Question if I may - you said you enjoyed licking her out, but then said her fanny smelt - did you notice this during RO or later?

Smell occurred during sex. Was squeaky clean & shower fresh when I ventured south

Online massagepuntingfan

Smell occurred during sex. Was squeaky clean & shower fresh when I ventured south

Cheers dude.