Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Debby - British African - Birmingham  (Read 555 times)

Offline Khanmr566

External Link/Members Only

Cost £90/30 mins
Communication: ok

So after a nice ebony girl and stumbled across this profile, dropped a message got a reply and off i went. Iknocked the door and she opened it fully naked, She is definitely not the girl in the pics but i thought oh well im here so why not. Normally im a guy who books an hour and goes for 2 pops, but seeing her i said 30 mins and I actually regret my decision of not saying 15 mins but oh well. Anyway she applys a condom to my limp dick and starts doing a average job of sucking it, after 2-3 mins she’s got it hard and i suggested having her on top. Her on top was not doing anything for ne except making me go soft so i said lets go doggy so i can imagine im fucking someone else. After a few pumps in doggy she let out such a nasty whiff🤮 she either had a shit and never cleaned herself or it was a nasty fart😷 i went totally limp within 15 secs, i pulled out and jumped back and said let ne wank myself on your tits, i did that and got out of there as quick as i could. It was a horrible experience.

Online Dark Vader

I've seen this one with 3 ads in 3 different regions at the same time before.  External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

photos actually seem to be of two different girls
the first photo is from a girl apparently called "Evilangel".......could explain the smell