Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aelita Diva - Earl's Court  (Read 5041 times)

Offline Snowenne

Link External Link/Members Only

Location: Big building on the main road not as discreet as you would like to be, there  was a guy inside cleaning i dont think he noticed me entering.

Damage: 250/ph

Looks She is definetly bigger than the photos i was expecting a petite rocket pocket but she had some extra kgs for sure, i was let down by that abit.

Action She opened the door hiding behind it ofc, we chatted for a bit on the sofa paperwork sorted and went to take a shower, back to action she mentioned that im big but i was gentle with her for most of the time at the end i knew she could take more she even made a comment "i expected you to hurt me more but you didnt thanks for that" - i dont know what was that about i guess she expected me to be more rough with her, decen owo couldnt take it all, onto mish and cowgirl with me doing some work from below not as intensive as Mikel, shes still top 1 of the girls that just stay and let me work from below with full power, some standing doggy infront of the big mirror on the wardrobe and prone bone after, i was getting tired by the end into some owo and finishing on her boobs another shower and i was off on my way home.

Would i return at this price i would think again to return to be honest her pictures are misleading and if youre into slim girl she might dissapoint you but her service was on point and dont be fooled like me she can take more than she seems  :D

Offline SNation

What dress size would you say she is? I seen her a year ago and she was fit then

Offline pantywetter

She is one of my favourite girls, but I do agree she has gone from slim to curvy to chunky over the years.

I quite like some curves but others might not. 

Still think she is one of the best and nicest girls in the market personally

Offline Snowenne

What dress size would you say she is? I seen her a year ago and she was fit then

maybe after covid she was having some extra kilos for sure when i was looking at the pictures and video i was expection slim and fit but she was more like 10 size i guess

Offline YoungBrom

Right, this is the latest review to be found on Aelita - does anyone have any intel on when she's coming back?

Offline Snowenne

Cant recall speaking about coming back or when, maybe is a long break? Some of the russian gems are still not coming hope the summer is good and we have some Freya and Tavolga action  :yahoo:

Offline Richjimbo

Diva told me last week they don’t know when she is returning.

Offline pantywetter

Damn I thought she was back!

She’s definetly turning into a chunk in recent years but a great punt!

Offline SlimShady

Right, this is the latest review to be found on Aelita - does anyone have any intel on when she's coming back?
She will be in London at the end of April until beginning of May. :hi:

Online Punting2022

Will likely be 400ph or 500plus so don't get to excited
These sexy gyals were 250 at one time cant belive it

Offline a4s4f4

Will likely be 400ph or 500plus so don't get to excited
These sexy gyals were 250 at one time cant belive it

Yep more than likely which is a genuine shame
I can't speak for others but for me £300 is the absolute absolute max for 1hr and you have to be something special even then...... I'm lucky to afford this hobby but this is ridiculous now.

I see Rivetta has returned to diva recently at £300.
Very well reviewed on here was the absolute best at £150 and even at £200.

£300? Absolutely no chance mate 😆 😂  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline pantywetter

Aelita didn’t go crazy on rates on previous trips if I remember correctly.

Suspect she will be £300 which is a lot of money but not the sky high rates the chancers charge.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 02:57:19 pm by pantywetter »

Online Tokidoe

She will be in London at the end of April until beginning of May. :hi:

This guy knows too much, seems like she is back

Online Punting2022

Fully booked already lol.
Hopefully sunak relaxes the rules and more russians come back.
I am awaiting a tavolga. She has amazing reviews here.

Offline JackSaint

Fully booked already lol.
Hopefully sunak relaxes the rules and more russians come back.
I am awaiting a tavolga. She has amazing reviews here.

There appear to be a few more trickling back. Aelita has a bulging book of regulars who will be filling her diary, unfortunately her number is gone forever on my old burner which had to be strategically lost in order to avoid consequences from the missus!

Offline pantywetter

Hooray!

Pictures are a good few years out of date but what a fkin babe she looks on them!