Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissLaylaDivineXXX - Leeds  (Read 2976 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1559258) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tinytim

Well,
Not my usual type, fake it, fake lips  covered in tattoos and piercings, ..

External Link/Members Only
Fired off an email, with my number and had a pretty quick response with available times.
Managed to agree an evening hour after a meeting in Leeds, so off I went.
Apartment near to north street Leeds.
Little unsure of what I'd end up with when I arrived, but shouldn't have worried.
Lovely young lady, early thirties, nice features, makeup a little heavier than I'd like, and bright eye shadow??!!

Anyways, nice kissing on arrival and a good grope of her tits, nice handful, firm, soft. She was wearing a sexy little number, stockings etc, not at my request, but she likes dress up, lots of outfits around the apartment, which is small, but very fit for purpose.

Soon had little man out, as I sucked her hard nipples, she was straight to work, decent technique, hands and mouth, ball playing. And took balls in her mouth.

Stopped and ushered over to the bed, literally pushed her down and went straight in for a taste, made all the right noises, before I needed that pierced tongue to work it's magic, laid back on the bed (lots of squeaks as I moved about) then on with a rubber and on she climbed, rode me pretty fast and deep, had to slow down, and change position as I recover for a change lol. Bent her over and went doggy like a man possessed, and she took it well, lots of encouragement, until I became conscious of the bed squeaking!!! Put me right of having to change pace, so over to missionary, but then same again with the noise. Back to bit of Owo on my back until I let go in her mouth.
All on all very enjoyable, even a nice chat about her punters, and offer of round 2, but not this time,
Lovely woman, friendly and down to earth.
Would like to see a likes list, then maybe try something different.
I would deffo call again, even though the £150 is top end for me

Offline PussyLover789

How would you her overall performance was? GFE or PSE?

Offline viper13

Not my type but looks interesting.
She looks like she delivers more of a PSE service, but thats just going by her pics, your review sounded like you had a GFE.

Looks interesting, thanks for your review  :hi:

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Just been to see this lovely girl. She is leaning more towards PSE imo. Some theatrics thrown in here and there but nothing ott. Good value at £80phh with CIM.

Offline viper13

Just been to see this lovely girl. She is leaning more towards PSE imo. Some theatrics thrown in here and there but nothing ott. Good value at £80phh with CIM.

Just as thought as I said in my comments above.

Thanks for that and look forward to reading your review.

:hi:

Offline Tinytim

How would you her overall performance was? GFE or PSE?

For me GFE, but easily either way.
Anybody want to see her full body and face here?

You're welcome 😁

Offline wolfiesmith69

You're welcome
« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 05:25:36 am by wolfiesmith69 »
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wolfiesmith69

You're welcome
Fucking hell that helps she will be really busy !!!
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Fucking hell that helps she will be really busy !!!

Only if you watch it on mute, sounds nasal  :D

Good review thanks OP!

Offline mrkx23400

Soon had  I became conscious of the bed squeaking!!! Put me right of having to change pace, so over to missionary, but then same again with the noise.

That squeak is terrible and very off putting