Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: habiba-aamer, West London car meet  (Read 4962 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5234710) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Johnsmith12456

This punt was a couple of months ago. Wanted some arab hijabi action and her pics enticed me badly

Comms: terrible - contacted her on a green light on AW, she didn't reply back to me until the next day smh. Luckily, I was free that night for a car meet so met her around 930ish in her area near regents Park.

Location: because this was a car meet, I picked her up from her road and she directed me to an estate car park two minutes drive away, it wasn't busy, but not the most discreet of areas 😂

The girl: she sayys she is saudi and she could pass for one but I highly suspect she's actually Turkish. She was wearing a hijab and loose trousers when I picked her up. She says she only does outcalls and car meets because her mum is living at home with her, whether thats true or not I dont know. The girl herself is much more bigger than the pictures on AW. Similar skin tone but has a bigger gut and thighs. Her arse and chebs are absolutely massive tho, those are realistic from the pictures

The meet: we got into the backseat of my car, she started some light maturation on herself then allowed me to finger her for a bit. I got the little fellow out, on with the jonny and away she started bouncing in cowgirl. I buried my face in those tits and mauled them like an animal. One minute later, I finish inside the jonny and off  she gets. While she was riding she was dirty talking and moaning softly, it sounded realistic to me but who knows. After she got off, a bit more light fingerings and kissing and then I dropped her back to her street.

Price: 100 for half an hour, you only get one pop. Given at the beginning of the meeting

Review: this was a slight positive, she got the job done, she's a hijabi and arab looking so she fulfilled that fetish but her pics on AW are misleading, she's much more bigger than she makes out to be. Also, ethnicity wise I don't know if she was arab or not but that didn't matter much to me.

Overall, if she started incalls I would probably go because a car meet in an estate car park with the car bouncing up and down isn't very discreet. 
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 04:32:52 pm by Johnsmith12456 »

Offline Johnsmith12456

Well, I thought I TOFTT but I just saw the other review of her from 2019 and I have to agree with half of it at least. She is a fat girl, likely Turkish, not very pretty at all. However, she did try put effort into the punt and she's a convincing hijabi so I guess it should be a neutral then

Offline Jali2000

I saw this girl too around that time. I am pretty sure the pics are not hers.

She was only doing car meets. I was given a postcode around Westbourne Park area and she made me wait ages past the arranged time. When she finally picked up and gave me the exact address, as I got there, I saw a girl getting into another car, and when I called her there was no answer. I gathered someone beat me to it so waiting around for when she was done and this time made sure I was first to the spot. It was also the same girl who went in the car earlier.

She got in the back seat and says to drive off quickly because the two guys outside the building were her brother and his friend. I drove up the road, turned round to look at her and she was was a big girl, looked a lot older than advertised. I didn't want to depart with my money on her. I dropped her back and she seemed pretty annoyed telling me she's not had complaints before etc.

She's now hiding her AW feedback.