Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Anna xx - St Annes  (Read 2306 times)

8 review(s) for AMAZING ANNA XX (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

inxs950

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

This is my first review but not my first punt and I will post more reviews when I can as the feedback on AW is bullshit and reminds me of ebay!
I do appreciate the guys on here who do review as they have saved me a lot of money. I'll return the favour.

Comms.

Anna was great with the email comms and postcode given to her flat in St Annes.

Nice clean modern apartment in St Annes. Good parking and easy to find. Nice area for day/night visits. Easy to get in and find the apartment after Anna buzzed me in.

Amazing Anna xx
I booked an hour as its my usual time. I have about an hours drive to visit any girl so an hour makes it worth while. Her photos caught my eye and I thought for 45 her figure was superb, and it was. Looks wise I'd say she was pretty but not stunning. However we all have our opinion on what were after. She was certainly tall and 6ft in heals. Figure as her photos and really nice tits. They are enhanced but look natural if thats possible with nice erect nips.

Action
We went into her bedroom and started with full on FK which she was really good at. She took my clothes off we kissed and she sat on the bed giving me a blow job, I was still fighting to get my socks off at this point!. She then laid on the bed where her classy underwear came off and I returned the favour. She was very receptive and made all the right noises. We then spent some time on 69 and she sat on my face while I gave her oral and played with her nips. She then moved to cg where she really went for it and the bed was shaking. Its her apartment but I was worried the neighbours might be in. We did mish and more fk with her liking a fingering before she finished me off with oral and hand.
She really did appear to be well up for it and it was a great workout. She never clock watched and seemed to have as good a time as me.

Would I go back? No, but only because I want to sample more girls.
Would I recommend? Yes, at £120/hr. She is a cracking woman for her age and you will work up a sweat.

Offline freeze44

cheers for the review inxs lot of helpful info there  :thumbsup:

inxs950

She is well worth a fun hour at £120 and very responsive.

Simonw2016

Thanks for the review, went to see her today. I would highly recommend her 🙂.
I had a great time.

inxs950

Thanks for the review, went to see her today. I would highly recommend her 🙂.
I had a great time.
Glad it helped.

Offline george r

pics look great !! not too far from blackpool either ..

Offline tazman1002001

She is touring Glasgow just now.......  :thumbsup:

The 6ft tall thing really appeals to me ..... Think I might give her a twirl
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 10:08:41 pm by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

inxs950

She is touring Glasgow just now.......  :thumbsup:

The 6ft tall thing really appeals to me ..... Think I might give her a twirl
She is good value if still £120/hr

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah still same price.......
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by: