Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lottie42 - Preston  (Read 1492 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7020990) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Blackpool_Mark

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Arranged this meet last minute as my original booking had to change times and I couldn't make it.

Communication was good all done via text with a quick response.

Location: Usual location in Preston, block of flats next to the popular German supermarket.

Meet: Text on arrival given room number and up I go.
Door opens straight away with the SP hid behind like they do.

The woman is like in her photos and description ( MILF, mid-40's with a mum bod). She has quite a few tattoos that aren't visible on her pictures so if you don't like that on a woman just be aware.

The tattoos don't bother me and I feel she has an attractive face and the body does it for me.

Sort the paperwork out and we both strip naked.
She has lovely big tits that feel great.

We lay down and start kissing, DFK with plenty of tongue whilst we feel each others bodies.

I start rubbing her clit which she seems to be getting into and then I go down on her. She seemed to be loving this (probably faking but it worked for me) so I kept this going for a while.

We swapped positions for a BJ and she asked if I wanted OW or OWO? I said whatever is her preference.
She then got the wipes, cleaned the little man and proceeded to give me really good OWO.

I am not a massive BJ fan but it helps keeps things going but she was really good at it. Lots of deep throating and wanking me off at the same time, playing with the tip, ball play and sloppy as hell.

She nearly made me cum from it so moved things on.

She put the condom on and we started with cowgirl, then to missionary then to doggy. All this time I'm pounding away as she keeps making the right noises.

I keep it going until I finish in the bag and then it's a quick clean up and a bit more of a chat before leaving satisfied.

Price was £150 for 1 hour (OWO, Oral on her and various positions).

Would I return: I will probably return as she was really easy to talk to and I enjoyed the OWO and sex.

Offline Southernbloke

She sounds good, glad you enjoyed