Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Curves - Kirkham  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Blackpool_Mark

External Link/Members Only

Meet took place a few weeks ago.

I've been a lurker for a while but trying to put more reviews on.

I had booked in with someone else then on the day they contacted me and cancelled. I sent a few texts out and this lady replied saying she was working.

I thought she isn't my normal type but she replied and I was horny.

The meet is at her residence which is on Lower Lane which is not the nicest of areas (sorry if you live there, I mean no offence).

I parked up off the estate near by which I knew was safe for my car. Got to the address and there was cars with smashed windows and the house had a bored up window.

Knocked, let in by the woman and told to go upstairs.

She is not a looker...
On the larger side as seen in the pics and face wise, not pretty and has buck teeth. But, she has big tits.

Cash handed over and she strips off to show her big tits.

I lay next to her and start fingering her, then swap to her sucking me off. She says she can't and doesn't deep throat so it was a lot of sucking the tip.

Then on with the rubber and fuck her in missionary, cowgirl and then doggy. She is a very loud moaner so anyone outside definitely heard her getting fucked.

I then came in the bag and soon left.

She is a down in her look mum trying to get by and the house is a shit tip. The walls and doors are smashed or missing her room needed hovering and the mattress was on the floor and the walls had a lot of mould.

The sex was meh and not much from her other than being loud.

With the horrendous place and rubbish shag it's a negative and won't go back.

Offline Southernbloke

At least you got to see her, she refused to see me
My review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=371575.0

Online RandomGuy99

So the lesson to learn is if plan A goes pear shaped just have a wank instead of rushing into a plan B. Best to save your cash for someone you've researched and actually want to see.

Offline Blackpool_Mark

So the lesson to learn is if plan A goes pear shaped just have a wank instead of rushing into a plan B. Best to save your cash for someone you've researched and actually want to see.

Definitely mate.

Wank or a cold shower.

Offline Southernbloke

Didn’t do plan b , just went home. I was bloody furious and gone right off the idea of getting my leg over

Offline Georgedaviesok

I saw her a while back and haven't reviewed for personal reasons, I very rarely don't review.
I thought she was ok, she's just a typical struggling MILF who gives a mediocre service which reflects her price. She'll only be doing this whilst down on her luck but that could be some time yet the way things are.

Offline Southernbloke

Well she’s off to a bloody bad start. 1 cba to see a punter who booked well in advance ( me) .2 gave a crap service ( Blackpool mark) and now you who doesn’t want to review.
I bet the punters are queuing round the block to avoid her .

Offline Blackpool_Mark

I saw her a while back and haven't reviewed for personal reasons, I very rarely don't review.
I thought she was ok, she's just a typical struggling MILF who gives a mediocre service which reflects her price. She'll only be doing this whilst down on her luck but that could be some time yet the way things are.

I agree mate but it just wasn't what I was after hench the Negative.

Offline chrishornx

excellent advice

Offline Georgedaviesok

Well she’s off to a bloody bad start. 1 cba to see a punter who booked well in advance ( me) .2 gave a crap service ( Blackpool mark) and now you who doesn’t want to review.
I bet the punters are queuing round the block to avoid her .

I didn't review cos it turned out I knew her, if I reviewed her it's like leaving a paper trail

Offline Clitheroelad

I didn't review cos it turned out I knew her, if I reviewed her it's like leaving a paper trail

I assume she knew you as well, in which case your post is as good as a review for 'paper trail' purposes, youve just identified yourself to her if she comes on here.

Offline Southernbloke

I assume she knew you as well, in which case your post is as good as a review for 'paper trail' purposes, youve just identified yourself to her if she comes on here.

I would have thought the same but I suppose we don’t know the full story .

Offline Georgedaviesok

No she didn't know me as such, it's a long and complicated story.

Offline Southernbloke

Well she isn’t going to get many customers through the door with her track record on here. I expect she has messed other punters around as well except they may not be members here