Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Annabelle xxx, Manchester Outcall  (Read 1485 times)

35 review(s) for Miss Annabelle XXX (33 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Pepperami

External Link/Members Only

The meet
Within the last 3 months, outcall to my hotel in central Manchester for 2 hours, paid 320.

Comms
All organised via the purple site, quick responses and kept in touch on the day by text. Arrived a little late but nothing to worry about, made it up at the other end and didn't clock watch at all.

The Girl
Her photos might be a little old or flattering but she definitely has a toned body, size 10 I would say, fake tits but well done and no problems in touching, licking or sucking.

The action
I had requested a GFE service, Annabelle took a little time to warm up but then it was full on dfk throughout, full on deepthroat and gagging - let me get a bit carried away with her  as well, she kept coming back for more, she was clean and fresh down below. One pop over her chest - she was disappointed that she didn't get a CIM! The only minor negative is that I am sure she faked orgasm - I expect that happens a lot but I noticed - not enough to spoil my enjoyment though.

Overall, there was good variation of positions and I felt she was into it so I enjoyed myself and I would book again.