Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liberty - La Maison, Bury  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Cliff Booth

External Link/Members Only

I saw Liberty fairly recently after seeing her pictures on the LMB website and liking the look of her – albeit thinking that maybe they may be TGTBT.

I made an advance booking for a 30-minute session and when Liberty came out to greet me at the appointed hour, I was very impressed indeed.

She’s very hot looking blonde with long straight hair and a well-proportioned curvy figure, topped off with a pair of large, enhanced hooters. FAF actually.

Into the room and she asks for the money up front, which is always a bit of a red flag for me, so I hand over the wonga - £50 (I requested OWO), so £70 in total after the £20 I paid at reception. Liberty then leaves the room whilst I shower. Thankfully, I got a room with a decent shower, so no mither there.

Liberty returns as I’m drying off and we exchange small talk and I request a GFE session. She’s clearly an experienced WG who has worked in other parlours and is easy to get on with and very friendly.

I lie down on the bed, and she starts by dangling her tits over my face whilst I suck her nipples and cop a good feel. They have a nice weight to them and feel quite natural. She asks me to be gentle as her nipples are sensitive, so I go easy.  I’m playing with her pussy whilst doing this but she doesn’t want fingers inside. 

She then slides down the bed for some OWO, which commences with her licking and sucking gently at my balls whilst running her long nails up and down my shaft, which I found very arousing and expected to be the precursor to a nice blow job. But that didn’t happen, just an extended bout of licking and teasing.

Then it was a bit of 69 which lasted about a minute or so before she climbs off and applies the rubber with her mouth. It was only when the bag was on that she started sucking me off properly, and her technique was really good although it didn’t last long.

She positions herself on the bed and we start in doggy, but she doesn’t want me going too deep, so I’m going at it in a half-arsed kind of way and slowly losing interest. We then move into mish and this was about the best bit. The sight of a fit blonde with her legs spread and big tits jiggling soon had me filling the bag. I was probably done inside 20 minutes.

Showered up and a bit more small talk. Liberty didn’t take a shower and was sorting her hair and make-up in the mirror. I did notice she uses either perfume or scented body cream, so that’s something to bear in mind if you ‘re going home to a wife or GF.

She gave me a slightly lingering kiss prior to my departure, which was the only one I got throughout the meet – not great for a GFE experience. All in all, a pretty flat experience and a pretty basic parlour P&D.

Nice girl, FAF and perhaps YMMV but I won’t be going for a second round. 

Offline Kool Keef

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've been 50/50 about this one based on her pics and I also think I may have seen her in reception and thought she looked FAF but couldn't be sure it was actually her

Offline Cliff Booth

I'd say the pictures are accurate but I'm not sure how recent they are. Definitely a looker though.