Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy.eva69 - Manchester - better than expected  (Read 1834 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6960045) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline omgcrazyfun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date/Time: Early evening of the 17/04/2023

Cost: £130 for 1 hour incall

Services delivered: Light DFK, OWO, 69, doggy, reverse cow, cow, prone, mish, COB to finish.

Accommodation: Nice apartment near Castlefield. Pleasant room with a king-size bed.

Contact: Initial contact in the morning by text via the usual AW method. Asked about OWO and was told it was on offer. A few further texts in the day to discuss outfits etc.

Appearance: As per the pics, very very slim, very small perky tits, long dark brown hair (almost black). Plump lips. Quite tall. Wasn't wearing makeup from what I could tell but she'd scrub up well if she wore it. Overall clean and tidy and no bad smells. Greeted me in a black bra and thong set.

The meet: Arrived a little early after walking over, messaged and was buzzed in. Knocked on the door and was initially greeted by Anais, her mate that a few have mentioned on this forum. She looked fun as well skipping about in her pyjamas, she told me Eva would be with me soon. Eva then arrived and yeh I liked what I saw. Slim, skinny leggy Romanian. I reconfirmed about the OWO and she was fine with it, she just said no CIM. I took a shower (fresh towel) and re-entered the room where Eva was waiting for me. I didn't have high expectations she would deliver really as per most Romanians, but after a bit of sweet talking and trying to get her on her good side I think she wanted to offer up a solid session. I mentioned if things went well that I'd like to duo with her and her mate Anais and that I'd heard good things. Either way the session went well. Started off with a bit of light kissing and groping (no tongues) and she soon had my boxers off. Promptly moved onto some great oral without that lasted around 15 to 20 mins, plenty of attention to the balls and good tongue flicking action. I bagged up and proceeded to fuck her in a variety of positions and got a good cop of her tiny ass during reverse cow, she moaned about no fingers at one point but was happy about a finger up her bum. I made the most of the hour with her and popped over her chest at about the 50 minute mark after more OWO. I was offered a few wet wipes and then I freshened up in the shower again. Had a chat about Romania, and Bucharest whilst I was getting dressed (as I had been recently) and asked her when she'd be next in Manchester to arrange that duo with her mate Anais (she's back in Manchester in a month)

Conclusion: Overall she was really accommodating, took instructions well with a smile. For £130 including OWO for the hour she seemed value for money to be honest and I'd certainly book her again.

Offline Bornslippy

Us this an ex MK parlour girl?

Offline omgcrazyfun

Us this an ex MK parlour girl?

Apparently yes, as is her mate Anaïs, hence them still working together. Personally I've not had the pleasure of MK.