Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissLexi - Liverpool Outcall to My Apartment  (Read 2800 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6382312) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline sambrown

This meet happened recently at my apartment.

I had searched AW for a late night punt and Miss Lexi was showing as active. She was also on my hot list so fuck it let's go.

After messages all on AW, a time had been agreed. I read a few reviews prior to the meet and was a bit nervous but all that went str8 out the door when she knocked at the door. She was Fucking wow FAF

1hr - £200

To avoid any awkwardness I settled up str8 away and then just relaxed and chatted a little before she took the lead and led me to the bed room lots of touching and fk lots of foreplay and my god it was good and she tasted great. Can I just say fuck me shes tight and I'm not a big guy either. I don't say it often but everything about her was amazing.

Needless to say I was a happy man and if it wasn't for work the next day I would have easily asked her to extent the meet for a couple more hours.

Had a fantastic time and I have and will book again.

Offline Lewis

I had searched AW for a late night punt and Miss Lexi was showing as active.

Which Miss Lexi? 

There are 3 profiles with that name on AW, but none showing £200 for an outcall.

And a further 4 profiles with the name MissLexi in them.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 08:22:09 pm by Lewis »

Offline smoothhands

External Link/Members Only

This one is NW based, and £200 per hour outcall, so I would guess is the one

Offline sambrown

Thanks Smoothhands that's the one
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 11:15:38 pm by sambrown »

Offline argyle99

she responded to a reverse, her profile says hourglass (which means a large arse in my book).. she confirmed hourglass so I went with another option (another story - got scammed - see recent FR)

Offline sambrown

AW charges for reserve bookings right.

I am tempted to use this as sometimes you get better deals I seen one guy got £50 off with lexi on a reverse.

Offline shaft10

AW charges for reserve bookings right.

I am tempted to use this as sometimes you get better deals I seen one guy got £50 off with lexi on a reverse.

yes he got 90mins for 250 quid as opposed to her advertised 300 quid ..

Offline Bru1901

This meet happened recently at my apartment.

I had searched AW for a late night punt and Miss Lexi was showing as active. She was also on my hot list so fuck it let's go.

After messages all on AW, a time had been agreed. I read a few reviews prior to the meet and was a bit nervous but all that went str8 out the door when she knocked at the door. She was Fucking wow FAF

1hr - £200

To avoid any awkwardness I settled up str8 away and then just relaxed and chatted a little before she took the lead and led me to the bed room lots of touching and fk lots of foreplay and my god it was good and she tasted great. Can I just say fuck me shes tight and I'm not a big guy either. I don't say it often but everything about her was amazing.

Needless to say I was a happy man and if it wasn't for work the next day I would have easily asked her to extent the meet for a couple more hours.

Had a fantastic time and I have and will book again.

Whats her appearance like?

Offline sambrown

I've done a few reviews since then.

As per another member I would agree that I don't think the profile picture is her but she's hotter.

Red Hair, her arse is definitely not a slim woman's arse but the body is very proportioned. Very Well spoken. Seductive eyes. Nice size breasts. She's just a very sexy looking lady natural which Is my type

Offline The_Don

I've done a few reviews since then.

Please include profile links when reviewing  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meeting does not need to occur, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).
No abbreviations of establishments in the title of a review.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 07:34:47 pm by The_Don »