Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice Foxglove - Manchester  (Read 4968 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5252079) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline argyle99

External Link/Members Only

180 - 1 hour outcall

catching up on some old reviews - this is from before Xmas

Easy to arrange, messaged on aw.. was provided her number - quick to arrange - whilst she is Polish her English is great, she's apparently been here a few years

arrived on time, really impressed - about 5'8, not a toned size 8, but great figure with huge tits.. very friendly & flirty - I thought she was gorgeous.. she showed me some of her social media pics.. she knows what turns men on!

quick drink and down to business.. she isn't shy and clearly experienced .. plenty of eye contact during owo.. not deep but a great technique

she's very energetic and what followed was a whirl of positions, me getting very sweaty (heating was probably on a bit too high) .. the only downside for me was the facial expressions seemed a bit false.. but whatever she was definitely wet and I was definitely having great fun.. came while pounding her from behind. She was happy with pretty much whatever I asked (no anal tho!)

highly recommended.. I tend not to see WG's more than once, but after recent experiences, I suspect I may give her another call

Offline Cliff Booth

Cheers for the review, been curious about this one for a while. Was kissing on offer? What's the location like?

Offline Pennington

Alice is on Onlyfans.
 Very slutty she is.
Not sure if I can put her OF name on here.

Offline argyle99

Offline Pennington

Alice is on Onlyfans.
 Very slutty she is.
Not sure if I can put her OF name on here.

Aice is Alicia Violet on Onlyfans.

Offline Pennington

Cheers for the review, been curious about this one for a while. Was kissing on offer? What's the location like?

Was there any ball licking ,receiving or giving rimming available?

Offline Pennington

full GFE, no holding back

Was there any ball licking ,receiving or giving rimming available?

Offline argyle99

I'm not a fan of ball licking but I think she would.. I love a girl rimming me, but it wasn't on offer and I didn't get any encouragement to rim her

Offline VitIron

« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 09:43:42 am by VitIron »

Offline readytolaunch

Bit pricey for me but looks FAF off her socials.