Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lushlisa - near Warrington  (Read 677 times)

6 review(s) for lusshlisa (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mac72

Been a while since I have had the will or opportunity to punt, probably wish I hadn’t!   No terrible but a bit m.o.r 

External Link/Members Only

Comms

Pretty good, a couple of email, then a text to guide me to property

Lowton, near Warrington, bit run down council estate, no safety concerns but it has seen better days.  Her house is her family home, clean tidy. 
Never been to a meet with family photos etc on the walls, felt a bit weird but that’s not what I was to look at.

Girl

Pretty much as described, age a few years to add but she is in reasonable nick.  Her profile photos are better than the real deal though,  but not so far from the truth that you don’t know what you are going to get. 

Action

It was all pretty bland, I had said what I wanted, mostly delivered, mush as she was pleasant there was limited enthusiasm and a bit too much fake noises.  Does owo as her list so that is a plus (certainly for me).  No spark though which is why it is a neutral.

Was in and out in around 50 mins as I didn’t have the will to go for round 2

Price

£130 in all for the hour,

I had read a few reviews beforehand and thought she would be worth a try as I was travelling between Manchester and Liverpool.  Was conscious of previous reports of her sidekick being light fingered but to be fair there was no such worry from Lisa. 

All in all average, pleasant enough company, next time I will keep going to scouser land and see a younger fitter girl for my fun

M