Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel - Manchester Elite  (Read 694 times)

Offline tickle12345

External Link/Members Only
Date: 23/07
Time: 1 hour
Place: Incall at hotel in Manchester city centre.
Price: £160 usually but a discount was provided.

Rachel is in the early 20s and is an absolute stunner. Her attitude was great, did everything to make sure it was an enjoyable experiencing and it sure was!
When Rachel opened the door my jaw nearly hit the floor, I was thinking noway am I spending the next hour with her! A nice chatty Scouser. Oral was nice and slow, had me squirming all the way, great kissing and onto mish. I just knew I wouldn't last long so Rachel expertly slowed things down where required and it got to the point where i could take no more and the inevitable happened.

A very very enjoyable sessions, would return 100%.

10/10

Tierney

Thanks for the report. Manchester Elite do seem to have some stunners on their books these days. Only thing that puts me off using them again is the fact they seem to be using hotels more and more rather than private apartments. Always get rather nervous when visiting an hotel for the first time and I don't know how easy it's going to be to get past reception.

Offline OakTree

I use them very often and they're quite particular on hotels they pick. Ive never had any problems ambling in.

You're not going to get stopped and asked what you're doing.

Tierney

Thanks for the heads up. Got a fair few on my H/L in Manc - fuck a week away wasting it in the sun on an island somewhere, need to book a week in a hotel in Manchester!

Offline Golovkin

I have to admit to been very tempted by quite a few of the Manchester elite girls. There pictures seem to good to be true are the pictures 100% accurate?

Offline OakTree

I have to admit to been very tempted by quite a few of the Manchester elite girls. There pictures seem to good to be true are the pictures 100% accurate?

Yeah they're pretty much what you see is what you get.