Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Greek Kim - Hagley Rd, Birmingham - Shemale quicky  (Read 3921 times)

Offline Chris2016

External Link/Members Only

Saw v recently.

Called first, rang out and then I sent a text. Got a quick response with a location. Agreed to meet for quicky within 20mins.

Arrived at one of those sprawling hotels on hagley Rd and was given room number on text.

Hotel room nice and clean, though hotel is a bit crummy looking and all sorts are prolly going on behind those doors. Lots of CCTV around.

Appearance, surprisingly almost exactly like her pics. Face looks just a bit older/tired and not as chiseled. Body is bang on as in pics. She wanted lights on, which was a bit disconcerting but cock runs everything.

Gave the cash, started with kissing standing up and then moved to bed, and mutual rubbing of cocks, she put a rubber on me quite early.

I licked her cock interspersed with kissing and some mild dirty talk, telling I'm a good boy and good cocksuker.

She did push me along tho asking me if I wanted a blowjob and I felt as tho she wanted to move things on. Told her I wanted to fuck her missionary.

Lube on and squeezed in. She felt tight. I came pretty soon cos I had stupidly neglected to have a pre punt wank.

She took off my condom and offered wipes and the bathroom. I cleaned up and left within ten mins.

Cost: £50

Rated neutral cos I felt slightly rushed but it could just be my lack of experience. Actually somewhere between positive and neutral.

Offline jeanphillipe

Ty for review. But, you felt rushed in a 15 minute booking ?  :unknown:

Surely there has to be some speed or you would never finish in time

Offline Chris2016

I suppose I'm thinking a quicky should be at least 15 mins rather than the face palm moment  :dash: I often have when I've left the WGs room and it's only been 6 or 7 mins and I wonder why I do it

Offline basquebrumie

A quickie is up to 15 minutes in general otherwise its getting into 30 mins booking. Your aim is to get in there and cum asap hence its a quickie.