Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jacquelyn of Willesden, London NW10  (Read 2704 times)

1 review(s) for Jacquelyn (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I am not sure if her name is actually Jacquelyn. I wish I had asked but I was too focussed on the matters in hand.

One of my best punts ever despite it being a possible bait and switch, or possibly a 10 year old photo. She did resemble the photo but slimmer.
I called her and she gave me the postcode and because of traffic I said I would call again in about an hour and confirm a time. I called and said 15 minutes and she gave me the address when I asked where I could park. That made it easier as it was on a busy main road at a complex traffic light and road junction. Easy to find and meter parking in a side road very close by. I think she gave me the address as easier to explain than where to find parking as she had obviously poor English. In NW10 but not far from NW2.

I called again and she came down and let me in. Here starts the fun. The large door was the entrance to a tourist hostel. Yes, that is right, hostel, not hotel, over a pub. I had never been inside before. She looked me in the face and I looked back and she reached forward and kissed me dfk there and then with a happy gleam in her eye. Slim, long brown hair, a hippy disheveled look, bracelets, anklets, sandals with thongs between her toes. Lithe fit body. Up wide stairs, clean dark gloss painted walls, watching her fit athletic legs ahead of me and into her room; but it was not a room it was a very clean cell with a bunk up a ladder and minimal storage and hanging space underneath. I needed a pee so she had to lock the room and take me to find the bog. I peed OK, bog was clean. Back to the room, handed over £80 and more snogs. Off with my clothes and up the ladder so there I was naked on a top bunk, double size with low ceiling neatly folded clean bedding and a smiling athletic lady climbs up beside me still with a dress on.

What follows was like a non-violent rape. She pulled me firmly to her and kissed me and kissed me and kissed me and ran her hands all over my body in private and less private places. She licked my ears and licked my bum and places in between. I helped her off with her dress and I removed her bra. She was totally focussed on lust. She pinned me down and I clung to her, mister happy was rigid and in and out of the soft places.

I lay on my back and persuaded her to remove knickers and got her over my head and facing the blank wall behind me. I licked and I sucked and I fingered. I stroked her small but well formed boobs, and ran my other hand up and down her spine. I think it tingled as she responded. After a while of this she began to trickle moisture out of her front bottom and moan. We had lift off. Eventually she pulled herself off me and onto mister happy as cowgirl. He went in deep and she rode me, then she lowered herself onto me and we snogged again and again and I was deep inside and not coming yet, I do not know how our chemistry jelled but it did.

I pulled out and went into mish for full upper body contact and more dfk, finally raised her legs and I went in even deeper and unloaded.
The only negative was a minor accident when her bracelets scraped my scalp. She was dismayed during our mutual cleanup by the sight of a little blood. I happened to have some first aid cream in my bag having done an shopping earlier in the day so that was OK.
Not much chat due to her lack of English. She is Czeck and aged 42. She gave me a card with Czeck names and a phone number, on it for massage in Peterborough. I shall see if she is in London in case I have the strength, the dosh and the opportunity for another meeting this week.

One hour, £80 well spent. It was not quite a full hour but it was the event and the adventure and her lust and mine and the ability to do it without clock watching which made it a memorable occasion and led to some stiffies n the night as I recalled her enthusiasm.

HP
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 08:34:54 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline punk

so she get you accidentally BSDM,by hitting your scalp with her bracelet. Seems she had a bigger pair of tits in the photo?

Bondy161

She offers bareback  :thumbsdown: you may need to get yourself checked out buddy  :(

marty_mcfly

She offers bareback  :thumbsdown: you may need to get yourself checked out buddy  :(

I just noticed this, but you beat me to it.

so she get you accidentally BSDM,by hitting your scalp with her bracelet. Seems she had a bigger pair of tits in the photo?

no, not BDSM, she was upset that it happened, it was an accident. And yes, most ladies have breasts in pairs.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 10:02:07 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline punk

no, not BDSM, she was upset that it happened, it was an accident. And yes, most ladies have breasts in pairs.

look a bit funny with one.

Offline lewishamguy

The OP was quite happy to accept that offer.  :sarcastic:

oh dear, oh dear, gone already from AW.

I found her by calling her number, she is now in the Oasis Hotel, Harlow (? near Stansted). No good for me today. I cannot find anyone who looks remotely like her on AW.in that area. So if you must see her I do have her number. I have no idea where she will pop up again.
HP

Offline smiths

I found her by calling her number, she is now in the Oasis Hotel, Harlow (? near Stansted). No good for me today. I cannot find anyone who looks remotely like her on AW.in that area. So if you must see her I do have her number. I have no idea where she will pop up again.
HP

Hardly discreet to name the hotel is it. :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

That is probably why he decided to see her, he loves bareback.      :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Hardly discreet to name the hotel is it. :rolleyes:
I am hoping someone will find her and report on here so I can have another pop next week.

Offline punk

Where did the blood come from,presume hp's head.

Offline smiths

I am hoping someone will find her and report on here so I can have another pop next week.

Hardly discreet though is it naming hotels on the open forum, when I punt I ensure I am discreet unless the WG is a low life, and require the same off WGs, people like you that name the hotel aren't doing the rest of us any favours in my view. :rolleyes:

Where did the blood come from,presume hp's head.
it was just a small graze on my conk.

Hardly discreet though is it naming hotels on the open forum, when I punt I ensure I am discreet unless the WG is a low life, and require the same off WGs, people like you that name the hotel aren't doing the rest of us any favours in my view. :rolleyes:
if it really worries you report it to Admin who will edit the post or dump it.