Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rose For You - Leicester  (Read 2707 times)

8 review(s) for ENGLISH ROSE FOR YOU (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

rodjaneandfreddy

External Link/Members Only

And another catch up review.

Booked into see English Rose as fancied fucking an older lady for a change and those tit pictures on uke were very inviting.

Comms all ok arrived in a clean modern flat close to city centre with plenty off parking.

She opened the door hiding behind as per, upon closing the door all I can say is fuck me she takes a good picture, far bigger than her pictures perceive and a shit load older, that or she's had a hard life.

I'm here so may as well see if it picks up and get my cock sucked

Set her Tits free and good pair but resembled spaniels ears. She does a good massage and service was good, dfk, owo  she was very willing but will rate a neutral as did not fancy her at all and if pictures were a true representation then would not have booked.

Will I return.   No

Would I recommend.   No

Offline womanlover

Interesting review, she is still in my hotlist, mainly due to her large bust! so might get around to seeing her myself one day

Offline NervousJ

It's this size issue that's stopped me going....

Offline glenmere

On a visit to the good woman - I agree with all of the first post - one detail of the meet sticks in my mind, she inspected my cock like an MOT inspector checking a shock absorber, she theatrically peered around the little fellow, diligently checking the underside, the condition of the shaft, the mounting point and that it wasn't leaking!. She didn't have a torch or a pry bar thankfully. It was beyond off putting. I like to think I am clean limbed fellow and take care of myself it struck me as strange!

Offline Charlie Chalk

On a visit to the good woman - I agree with all of the first post - one detail of the meet sticks in my mind, she inspected my cock like an MOT inspector checking a shock absorber, she theatrically peered around the little fellow, diligently checking the underside, the condition of the shaft, the mounting point and that it wasn't leaking!. She didn't have a torch or a pry bar thankfully. It was beyond off putting. I like to think I am clean limbed fellow and take care of myself it struck me as strange!
:D :lol:

TBH, if I was about to stick a bloke's John Thomas into my gob I'd probably give it a good examination first, but I'm sure it was a bit off-putting and probably didn't add to the ambiance!

Thanks for the review OP - she's been on my background HL for a little while but all her pictures on UKE are from an almost identical angle which always makes me wonder what the WG's trying to hide. Looks like we now know.

SaneOnes

Her UKE photos had me suspect she was a bigger lady. They are 99% of the time taken from above right on her cleavage so her tits look amazing and on rare 1% of the occasions she takes them laying on her back. Also, those are more promotional pics saying when she is available rather than the more provocative and engaging ones from other SPs. Thanks for the assurance that she looks much older facially.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 09:07:37 am by SaneOnes »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Was it over a pit, or on a ramp  :D

Offline womanlover

and after the MOT did she give you a good Service!?

Offline glenmere

Sadly I failed the MOT on emissions!!!  :P

rodjaneandfreddy

She should fail the mot on fucked up bodywork  or at least portray herself properly

Offline glenmere

I recall seeing the good woman - must have been 2007 even earlier could have been as far back as 05 so long ago I cant remember enough to write a proper review - even back in the day she was using some of the pics on her AW account that stretched reality even then!

rodjaneandfreddy

Her uke photos yesterday makes me believe she is hanging around on here  :cool:

SaneOnes

Oh yes, definitely - she has put 3/4 pics up on there titled "full body pic/yet another full body pic" etc. What's hilarious is that she is wearing full length dresses in all of those pics and in the most recent one, she is strangely bending forward. Her insecurity about her body shines on. She needs to take one pic of her in her lingerie/underwear where we can see everything how it's meant to be, otherwise she shouldn't bother really. Her pics don't get commented on because we are not idiots.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Oh yes, definitely - she has put 3/4 pics up on there titled "full body pic/yet another full body pic" etc. What's hilarious is that she is wearing full length dresses in all of those pics and in the most recent one, she is strangely bending forward. Her insecurity about her body shines on. She needs to take one pic of her in her lingerie/underwear where we can see everything how it's meant to be, otherwise she shouldn't bother really. Her pics don't get commented on because we are not idiots.

Is it possible/allowed to post links to UKE pics?

SaneOnes

I'm not going to risk it. You really aren't missing much if you want to see pics of the lady in question. She takes the same pics over and over but in different underwear.

Offline womanlover

Her uke photos yesterday makes me believe she is hanging around on here  :cool:

I noticed one of the captions on the new pics is "Full penis MOT inspection available", so further hints she is taking note on here :)

rodjaneandfreddy

Oops,  at least we all get a true picture now off what to expect. :bomb:

Offline flatfooted

Having seen Rose recently I thought I'd add my two penneth.

Yes, she's not a thin girl. Her profile says 12 - 16, and I'd say 14-16 is realistic.

She says she is 37, which I have no reason to disbelieve and could probably pass for younger.

I thought she was attractive, and her latest private pics are spot on how I saw her.

She's a curvy lady with big natural tits, that looked fine to me.

Service wise, there was no rush, I had a very good long massage, which is what I wanted, lots of passionate, full on kissing, she gives excellent uncovered oral and we had sex in a couple of positions, all topped off with a nice assisted bath to wash the oil off. To top it off, she came across as a nice lady.

Everybody has different opinions and looks for different things, I'm offering mine, but then I'm what would be termed a fluffy cnut, so for what I wanted, she was ideal and I'd happily see her again, but like any girl some will like her and what she offers and some won't, that's the nature of punting, and every time you see somebody new, you never really know if you'll get on and it will be a good visit.

SaneOnes

What on earth are you on about? She is being ridiculed here because of her false advertisement. There are honest full figured girls out there with honest profiles and pics that reflect their current looks 100%. Hers, on the other hand, don't. Jog on, fluffy tout.