Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thank you Guys - Ming , Dodo, Azrael , Dellboy ,Bod666 , Jawbreak and Juankerr  (Read 2081 times)

House MD

Time to say official hi and straigt say thank you to you guys - thanks to your reviews and advice i just have quality Punts  :drinks: oh Yes Quality every single one - and yes i have to admit i Was taker and i don't contribute to forum yet but from 2017 it will change . I am not English and English is not my first language but i will try my the best and i apologize if i do any mistake. All reviews will follow shortly  :angelgirl: .Short Story Guys thank you for your contributions and advice and Merry Christmas wish you happy and quality 2017 Punt without negative just only Positive time  :hi: .

House

bod666

Well shucks - it's nice to be name-dropped  :blush: now I feel special  :D

Welcome aboard - I look forward to your first review  :thumbsup:

House MD

Bod666 two reviews all ready done  :yahoo: rest review tomorrow i am all ready after couple glass :drinks: . Thank you very much mate for your contributions and advice  :drinks: and sorry i don't contribute early .

Ming

Thank you House, we will look forward to reading your further exploits.

Ming  :hi:

House MD

Thank you Master Ming  :hi: . Two review all ready done -  :dance: rest will follow shortly . House  :hi:

Dodo

+1 (although I'm not sure about being grouped with that load of shaggers :wacko:)

Are you Romanian? We could do with a Romanian to sort the Romanians out.

House MD

Welcome Dodo and thank you  :hi: Nahhhh mate i am not Romanian   :lol: . Sorry can't tell you where I coming from :timeout: too many girls reading that forum i'm affraid and i prefer stay anonymus  :unknown:
House :hi:

Offline azrael

+1, looking forward to reading your exploits

Dellboy

Thank you House, we will look forward to reading your further exploits.

+1  :hi:

House MD

Morning Lads  :hi: and thank you Azrael and Dellboy  :drinks: .

House  :hi:

Offline markeewould

Time to say official hi and straigt say thank you to you guys - thanks to your reviews and advice i just have quality Punts  :drinks: oh Yes Quality every single one - and yes i have to admit i Was taker and i don't contribute to forum yet but from 2017 it will change . I am not English and English is not my first language but i will try my the best and i apologize if i do any mistake. All reviews will follow shortly  :angelgirl: .Short Story Guys thank you for your contributions and advice and Merry Christmas wish you happy and quality 2017 Punt without negative just only Positive time  :hi: .

House

+1  he's got a point thanks guys for all .... ''the hard work?''

House MD

+1  he's got a point thanks guys for all .... ''the hard work?''

Markeewould acctualy you have right mate  :cool:

:dance: :dance: yeah for all your HARD WORK  :lol: Thanks one more time  :yahoo:

Offline Jawbreak

+1
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline bbois77

May I add my thanks to the enlightened contributors named on this thread.

House MD

May I add my thanks to the enlightened contributors named on this thread.

Added +1

Offline guymids-72

House

+1 from me, Ive been a long time member with limited posts, but find all your comments very informative.

Seeing Miss Brooks on the 4th Jan and I'll make this my first review....promise!

Ming

+1 from me, Ive been a long time member with limited posts, but find all your comments very informative.

Seeing Miss Brooks on the 4th Jan and I'll make this my first review....promise!

Think you'll enjoy that meeting, we'll look forward to hearing all about it  :thumbsup:

House MD

Oh boy  ;) it's looks like till my Birthday I will be the last in the queue  :blush: :P