Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork deactivation.  (Read 1588 times)

Offline uutarn

Sorry guys, i did do a search but the results were not the answer i was looking for.
I'll try to make this brief...

Tried to login to AW = no username/password matches this profile.
Resend user/pass to email = account has got deactivated.
Try to reactivate = Either the nickname and password you supplied are invalid or an account does exist with these credentials but it is not valid for reactivating.
Try to make another account (using same username) = account with this username already exists!

I know that you get deactivated if you don't log on for a month, but i logged in 3 weeks ago.
There's a form you can fill out if you think someone else has got your account details, not that anyone has, but i filled it out anyway.

So any other info i should know guys? What gives? Just wanna know if there's anything i can do to get my account back as i don't wanna lose my positive feedback.

Offline Mansell

Take it you have tried the stupid stuff like making sure you haven't got caps-locks on ?

Never been there but AW can be a real PITA when this happens. Worth mentioning if you set up another profile this flags up on your AW account and can be seen by WG's and makes them wary/blacklist you.

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider

SophieScott

I had a similar problem and it turned out to be that they'd updated their system and anyone who had been logged in at the time of the update had this issue. As soon as I cleared my cookies it was all fine, maybe try that.

Offline uutarn

Take it you have tried the stupid stuff like making sure you haven't got caps-locks on ?

Never been there but AW can be a real PITA when this happens. Worth mentioning if you set up another profile this flags up on your AW account and can be seen by WG's and makes them wary/blacklist you.
Yea, no caps on etc.

Is this the form you have  filled  in ?

External Link/Members Only
Yea that's the form. I don't think it will help though, but TBH i don't know what else to do.

Offline uutarn

I had a similar problem and it turned out to be that they'd updated their system and anyone who had been logged in at the time of the update had this issue. As soon as I cleared my cookies it was all fine, maybe try that.
Thanks, but nah that didn't help unfortunately :-(.

Offline uutarn

Its being sorted.

Apparently they saw suspicious activity on my account and deactivated it.
Fuck knows how, why would some asshole want to login to my account on AW?  :unknown:

At least i know now.

Online redmist81

Make sure your email inbox is empty / isn't full

Then go on aw an request the email with verification code
Enter details log in as normal

When the e mail notifications can't be sent to your e mail inbox it deactiivarues your account