Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensational_Sapphire—Swansea incall, wasted time  (Read 805 times)

6 review(s) for Sensational_Sapphire (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline aps

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Been on HL for a while. Timing didn’t match so far. Couple of positive reviews here and plenty of AW feedback. Pictures are amazing. Expensive but I thought, it can be a treat.
Her Cardiff dates and times were not suiting me. So I decided to travel to Swansea. Few messages back and forth re date and times. Finally agreed on one.
Booking confirmed on AW and had text message on the day letting me know the postcode. I arrived 5 minutes early and sent text asking for further directions. No reply, so tried calling
Had message saying she can’t see me as her periods have come on. Why leave it till so late? If she was due, should she advertise her availability? Texted back to her, saying she could have let me know earlier.
She replied saying she is sorry, she is only spotting, give her 30 minutes and she will see me if I am happy with her spotting
Decided to leave and save money for someone else, some other day
Waste of time and journey (2 hour return)

Offline Bonio

Sorry to hear you had that experience with her.