Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ching South Ockendon  (Read 787 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Anyone visited her since returning from Hong Kong? Or maybe before she went? Be interesting to know if she still resists taking her dress off? Or prompted by extra payment B2B perhaps?
I know I once posted given up on her, but must admit have seen her a couple of times since. And both those times legs firmly locked together while having a feely under her dress.

However, satisfied a need with that bloody good HJ she does.   

Offline Skippy2708

DD text her last Monday as I was over Lakeside and she came back a while later saying she had just returned from holiday and starting again Tuesday.  Don’t think there’s much chance of her getting her kit off usually she’s ‘velly shy’.  Watch out for coronavirus too!

Offline dieseldriver

DD text her last Monday as I was over Lakeside and she came back a while later saying she had just returned from holiday and starting again Tuesday.  Don’t think there’s much chance of her getting her kit off usually she’s ‘velly shy’.  Watch out for coronavirus too!

Spoke to her about that. Said cos coming from Hong Kong no need for isolation. But then we hear that almost every day on the news. Like now listening to the BBC news. Lady after visiting China confirmed. And the Uber driver she used to take her to hospital for check now has his account suspended    :(