Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is it worth getting circumcised?  (Read 609 times)

Offline heisenberg.

Before I get people yelling no hear me out:

I had phimosis in my teens, luckily I was able to self diagnose myself and manually stretch out my foreskin so I can retract properly. I have no issues now and am able to manually retract / vice-versa.

The only issue is that it's manual retraction. My foreskin wont go back on it's own when I'm fully erect. It gets me thinking:

1) Am I losing additional sensitivity when inside a woman? Although I can't tell, my foreskin might be retracting back on itself when I'm withdrawing. A cut penis I guess my frenulum would always be exposed giving me greater sensitivity?

2)This also applies to oral, no need for a hand to hold down the skin whilst she's bobbing up and down..?

3) I have also noticed I like deep sex, I have a feel the desire to go deep is probably because of my foreskin and the feeling of it rolling down properly as I go deeper?

The only advantage I think I have right now is when having a handjob, especially by a trained masseuse they use that foreskin to their advantage and it feels great. I'm unable to determine if in point 3 is also an advantage of having foreskin.

I would like to know other peoples experiences if possible. It's not something that I need to get done, its more of a case of am I missing out on anything here?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 02:31:57 am by heisenberg. »

Offline Genesis42777

evening heisenberg  :hi: i hope this reply finds you well..

So is it worth getting circumcised? Answer totally 100% in (my humble opinion)

When i was 16 i had the same problem as you,although i used to get alot of pain and discomfort as mine just wouldnt go back,basically my foreskin was to small and that makes em, prone to infection as it gets painfull and you cant clean it properly,so i went to the doctor and he sent me to hospital and foreskin no more.Its a very minor operation

"The foreskin is removed just behind the head of the penis using a scalpel or surgical scissors. Any bleeding can be stopped using heat (cauterisation), and the remaining edges of skin will be stitched together using dissolvable stitches"

Its takes about 14 days for the stitches to dissolve,during this time the head and tip of the penis becomes thicker and stronger as its permanetly exposed to air.

and the benefits are...

1/ its alot cleaner/hygenic
2/ its way,way more sexually sensitive
3/ no more pain and dicomfort
4/ cosmetically i think it looks better
5/ If your ever in Israel they wont shoot you,as they,ll think your one of them.. :D sorry couldn,t help myself

I had mine done over 40 years ago defo reccomend it..

regards G :hi:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 04:10:51 am by Genesis42777 »
Banned reason: Abuse of Moderator.
Banned by: 90125

Offline fudi_maar

Hey heisenberg, if you are feeling any "uncertainty" (get it? get it?) about this, why not do the stretching more often so the skin become looser and moves back itself
when you are banging?

You can read my view on circumcision here :
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=306595.msg3212065#msg3212065

Offline Straightsix

Reducing sugar in your diet is something that's rarely mentioned.
From a tight and regularly split foreskin I went to totally malleable within a fortnight by drastically reducing my sugar intake. Its worth a try.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline fudi_maar

From a tight and regularly split foreskin I went to totally malleable within a fortnight by drastically reducing my sugar intake. Its worth a try.

Oh wow. This is surprising. Did you notice any other health benefits of cutting out sugar?

Offline Straightsix

Oh wow. This is surprising. Did you notice any other health benefits of cutting out sugar?
Yes. Your skin will feel way better. You'll have way more energy and feel less lethargic. You'll also find the sugar craving disappears too. I used to get terrible shakes when hungry.
Sugar is underrated regarding the damage it causes to the body.
Try abstinence for a couple of weeks.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 05:01:10 pm by Straightsix »

Offline Doc Holliday

Phimosis is often a presenting feature of diabetes and should be tested for. In other cases where diabetes is not present, sugar 'inbalances' may still be involved.

Offline Straightsix

Yep, as was the case with me (not the phimosis) .
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 08:43:41 pm by Straightsix »

Online scutty brown

Phimosis is often a presenting feature of diabetes and should be tested for. In other cases where diabetes is not present, sugar 'inbalances' may still be involved.

Is that due to fungal issues or something else?

Online Ghost89

When i was 16 i had the same problem as you,although i used to get alot of pain and discomfort as mine just wouldnt go back,basically my foreskin was to small and that makes em, prone to infection as it gets painfull and you cant clean it properly,so i went to the doctor and he sent me to hospital and foreskin no more.Its a very minor operation

"The foreskin is removed just behind the head of the penis using a scalpel or surgical scissors. Any bleeding can be stopped using heat (cauterisation), and the remaining edges of skin will be stitched together using dissolvable stitches"

Its takes about 14 days for the stitches to dissolve,during this time the head and tip of the penis becomes thicker and stronger as its permanetly exposed to air.

and the benefits are...

5/ If your ever in Israel they wont shoot you,as they,ll think your one of them.. :D sorry couldn,t help myself

sounds horrific. Think I’ll stick to pulling my foreskin back when I need to.

Offline heisenberg.

and the benefits are...

Interesting replies all - thanks.

I seems the small majority here prefer to be chopped. For you, I can understand that you're way more sexually sensitive as your foreskin wouldn't go back at all. Mine does quite easily. I've read reports that sensitivey is reduced slightly as it's forever exposed and can 'chafe' a lot. The foreskin kind of preserves this sensitivity.

Another point on my half - many, many women have said it feels better with the foreskin. I can only assume because the girth is slightly thicker and the rolling of the foreskin 'may' induce some extra pleasure.

I'd be interested to know more people's opinions.  :hi:

Offline heisenberg.

Hey heisenberg, if you are feeling any "uncertainty" (get it? get it?) about this, why not do the stretching more often so the skin become looser and moves back itself
when you are banging?

You can read my view on circumcision here :
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=306595.msg3212065#msg3212065

I actually did this in my teens - the bath tub with the water trick. It worked and is the reason why i can retract now. It's still a little tight there so maybe I can do more stretching. Thanks